Du meinst: Emma hast ein schönes Avatar. Ja genau; gut gesehen. :D

Aber wirklich; "Basti" ist richtig "kühl" :)D). Besser wie "Rik" :lazy:

Jan 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Du meinst: Emma hast ein schönes Avatar. Ja genau; gut gesehen. :D
    Emma, who is Emma? :angel:

Aber wirklich; "Basti" ist richtig "kühl" :)D). Besser wie "Rik" :lazy:
    Das stimmt. :D

If you want I grant you the right of use. You can use, copy and market it. It's not allowed to deform: "Basti", "Bastian" and "Sebastian". Regarding to German judicature I am the originator. 70 years after my death "Basti", "Bastian" and "Sebastian" will become free of any protection. Feel free to use it and live long and prosper :D

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #28
    Not getting a mention is worse than getting a mention ;)

++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
    Das stimmt. :D

If you want I grant you the right of use. You can use, copy and market it. It's not allowed to deform: "Basti", "Bastian" and "Sebastian". Regarding to German judicature I am the originator. 70 years after my death "Basti", "Bastian" and "Sebastian" will become free of any protection. Feel free to use it and live long and prosper :D
    You bastard :D

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

miss dubai that was very immature, removing a post to make Erik look silly :rolleyes:

its much easier than that :D
    :D dude,i have no m clue how that post got there! :| magic?!:D

or this forum is haunted? :rolleyes:

Jan 7, 2004
    well, since erik gave us a piece of his mind i was thinking why not us give him a piece of his mind. Erik is like that old TV show you used to love as a kid and you got angry when it got cancelled. Then they started airing it again and you got all exited to see it again but when you saw it it didnt look that good and it made you realize that maybe it wasnt that good anyway. what else can i say about erik, him and martin have become like liliana and somebody else and frankly we already have too many of those. erik i know you have a LOT of free time but why do we have to suffer ? i mean people come here to relax a bit and they see this. who died and made you king? plus the constant moaning about growing up. i got a word for you my friend. grow up. act you age and and the best way to do it is by hanging out with people your age, not on the internet. and one more thing erik, you look like Dennis Bergamp. is it february 1st yet ?

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    well, since erik gave us a piece of his mind i was thinking why not us give him a piece of his mind. Erik is like that old TV show you used to love as a kid and you got angry when it got cancelled. Then they started airing it again and you got all exited to see it again but when you saw it it didnt look that good and it made you realize that maybe it wasnt that good anyway. what else can i say about erik, him and martin have become like liliana and somebody else and frankly we already have too many of those. erik i know you have a LOT of free time but why do we have to suffer ? i mean people come here to relax a bit and they see this. who died and made you king? plus the constant moaning about growing up. i got a word for you my friend. grow up. act you age and and the best way to do it is by hanging out with people your age, not on the internet. and one more thing erik, you look like Dennis Bergamp. is it february 1st yet ?
    12 lines :eek:

:D

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    I expected Padovano to make him regret this thead, but you did it Don Boy. You did it.

hehehe

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #38
    Regret? This was exactly what I was hoping for :D

well, since erik gave us a piece of his mind i was thinking why not us give him a piece of his mind. Erik is like that old TV show you used to love as a kid and you got angry when it got cancelled. Then they started airing it again and you got all exited to see it again but when you saw it it didnt look that good and it made you realize that maybe it wasnt that good anyway.
    VERY suithing indeed. I'm not what I used to be :down:

what else can i say about erik, him and martin have become like liliana and somebody else and frankly we already have too many of those. erik i know you have a LOT of free time but why do we have to suffer ? i mean people come here to relax a bit and they see this. who died and made you king? plus the constant moaning about growing up. i got a word for you my friend. grow up. act you age and and the best way to do it is by hanging out with people your age, not on the internet. and one more thing erik, you look like Dennis Bergamp. is it february 1st yet ?
    All true; except that I'm leaving on January 31st. Thought that might cheer you up ;)

But do you even know how old I am though?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)