A Gorilla, a Spic, a Redneck and a Carcamano walk into a national team...... (1 Viewer)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No, the answer is that you're a racist. That's all. Period.
So basically you don't have any answer to your bitterness and hypocrisy.

You don't like Rossi because he chose Italy over USA. A sporting decision, but taken personally. Fair enough. Yet you don't mind the fact that a guy who can't get a game for Germany in competitive matches is switching 'alliegances' to the US at the ripe age of 27. Hilarious.

Apr 12, 2004
Traitor Rossi went to Italy as a 14 or 15 year-old. At that time he already was a good player, but the fags here will say Italy gave him the talent, because, you know, they're faggots.
:lol2:
what the fuck is a Carcamano
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carcamano

You don't like Rossi because he chose Italy over USA. A sporting decision, but taken personally. Fair enough. Yet you don't mind the fact that a guy who can't get a game for Germany in competitive matches is switching 'alliegances' to the US at the ripe age of 27. Hilarious.
Yes, but you fail to see why Andy is hating on Rossi, not because he chose Italy, but because he used the US system to further himself, then chose Italy. If he had been in the Italian system and then chose Italy, we wouldn't have cared, go back and read his posts.

Jermaine Jones is great, but under our argument, it would be the Germans that should be angry, but as you said, he can't get capped.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I've never said I'm happy with Jones playing for us. It does seem like a mercenary-like decision.

And again, Rossi can play for Italy. But I can call him whatever the hell I want to.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I've never said I'm happy with Jones playing for us. It does seem like a mercenary-like decision.

And again, Rossi can play for Italy. But I can call him whatever the hell I want to.
So you do have an answer, thank you.

I do see the reasons behind your thinking, but I don't really agree with them. We have been over this lots of times I'm sure, but there is a big difference between a kid from the US moving to play in the Italian system at 13 and one staying and coming through the US system his whole youth. If you think he would come out the same player in both siutations I would say that you are mistaken.

As for his decision, you are right it is up to you, however you let it distort your view on players who choose Italy whilst ignoring what goes on in nearly every other country in the football world, which is why I pick up on it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So you do have an answer, thank you.

I do see the reasons behind your thinking, but I don't really agree with them. We have been over this lots of times I'm sure, but there is a big difference between a kid from the US moving to play in the Italian system at 13 and one staying and coming through the US system his whole youth. If you think he would come out the same player in both siutations I would say that you are mistaken.

As for his decision, you are right it is up to you, however you let it distort your view on players who choose Italy whilst ignoring what goes on in nearly every other country in the football world, which is why I pick up on it.
I don't really ignore it, but since Rossi was an American and one of the most popular topics here is the Azzurri, it comes up a lot. That's all that it means.

Blast US soccer and the MLS all you want, but we are getting better here. You didn't see Landon Donovan go play for Germany just because he went to Leverkusan as a teen.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
ßüякε;2192543 said:
Loew just doesn't like him, Jones isn't liked by many of the players because he talks like a "gangster American" and dresses like Big L, although he is probably one of if not the best ball winning DM in Germany.
Jones is not a likable person, but he has undeniable talents. He could add a step up in quality to the American midfield but I have to say I am not a fan of his

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Blast US soccer and the MLS all you want, but we are getting better here. You didn't see Landon Donovan go play for Germany just because he went to Leverkusan as a teen.
That's not the same thing at all, so a bit stupid to compare.

I don't doubt the US is getting there, but Rossi left 9 years ago now, perhaps in the future the US will have a system up there with the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)