A Gorilla, a Spic, a Redneck and a Carcamano walk into a national team...... (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
balotelli was born and raised in italy no? rossi had italian parents and was raised here for a large portion of his life, i say thats fine

while zarate has distant italian roots i think he should play for argentina as actually a lot of the argentinian team have italian roots.
i dont want the azzurri becoming the UN of national teams
Rossi is as Italian as the fucking Olive Garden him and his racist family attended in New Brunswick, New Jersey.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
It's all a matter of documentation and desparation, as Stephan says. I'm selling my origins on Ebay. Andy, if you want I can give them to you at a discount price so you can work your way up the Italian national team to prey on Rossi.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's all a matter of documentation and desparation, as Stephan says. I'm selling my origins on Ebay. Andy, if you want I can give them to you at a discount price so you can work your way up the Italian national team to prey on Rossi.
:lol:

If I was a player, my number one objective would be to send that fucker home with a career-ending injury, and I'm not joking. Then I'd laugh in his parents' face.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
ßüякε;2188866 said:
This is amazing, make sure Zarate knows the words of the ItaliAn national anthem though.
National anthem is for fags, I don't know a single word of my nation's anthem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)