A bit of a bind (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
swag said:
The part that's going to kill you, Dan, is that you lied to her. You can tell her age is just a number. But if you actually want this to have any chance of being real, you have to tell her ASAP before it gets worse and worse and there is absolutely zero chance of salvaging anything.

Good luck.
when i was 17 i met this woman(my friend was a dj and i was doing the lights in the club) anyway she was 24 and thought i was like 21, i had to tell her and she was cool with it,in fact she loved corrupting me:oops: in the end the age only became an issue because she felt it was wrong to get into something serious wheni was so young,we stayed friends for a number of years after and occasionally got it on together but i ahve not seen her for a few years. anyway you should tell her definately,if she likes you she will be cool with it,if not....well... at least you got the experience of an older woman

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Natalia said:
i was just suggesting......well pick them from the side of the road then......who knows if its gonna work.....better than not telling her and then when she finds out she gets pissed.....but not every girl is the same so .....
dont worry i was just joking at his age (an income prospects) not you

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
when i was 17 i met this woman(my friend was a dj and i was doing the lights in the club) anyway she was 24 and thought i was like 21, i had to tell her and she was cool with it,in fact she loved corrupting me:oops: in the end the age only became an issue because she felt it was wrong to get into something serious wheni was so young,we stayed friends for a number of years after and occasionally got it on together but i ahve not seen her for a few years. anyway you should tell her definately,if she likes you she will be cool with it,if not....well... at least you got the experience of an older woman
;) one of the dancers, one day I´ll come to scotland:D

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
If you gots a Passport with that Playaz membership then enjoy the ride.....if not tell her the truth and ride it out....truth stings but lies cut deep :agree:

Do the right ting!!! Be A MAN!!! (Heavy Hong Kong Accent) hehe

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Maresca said:
I allready have to use my coat here. So I guess I will be ready:D
sound,well then come over and i will hook you up......well after i have sorted myself out first

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
WHY DID YOU LIE TO HER IN THE FIRST PLACE?!!! when guys lie to me it turns me off but if you do a right approach and tell her, and she doesnt care you;ll be fine

Just tell her asap

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
swag said:
The part that's going to kill you, Dan, is that you lied to her. You can tell her age is just a number. But if you actually want this to have any chance of being real, you have to tell her ASAP before it gets worse and worse and there is absolutely zero chance of salvaging anything.

Good luck.
Yeh. Good luck.

Ya know, if your lucky you can dump her and settle for the girl in Swag's avatar. I hear she makes a mean burrito...:eyebrows:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Dan said:
Anyway, here is the bind

About 2 weeks ago I was out in a club having a good time when a cute girl crashed into me on the dancefloor. Unintentional or not, her interest was made clear later on in the evening. Anyway, after a small chat outside the club exchanging names, we go to the dancefloor. Of course, this time I do all the right moves and charm her off her pants.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, we are still seeing each other today and she actually is a really decent girl. We get along well and ive been spending alot of my time with her recently.

Anyway, weve been seeing each other for roughly two weeks and there is one problem. She thinks im 18, when Im 16 in reality. Perhaps I could of gotten away with it if she was 18 or 17 herself, but she is 20 and I don't really know what to do. I can tell she likes me alot, but I have no idea whether I should tell her my real age sooner rather then later, or not at all.

Advice?
You better tell her the truth. You know how women react to the truth. If you don't- she won't let you shag her anymore...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Layce Erayce said:
Yeh. Good luck.

Ya know, if your lucky you can dump her and settle for the girl in Swag's avatar. I hear she makes a mean burrito...:eyebrows:
Whaddya mean? She is a mean burrito! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)