8kp... (1 Viewer)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
Life is rather exciting in NJ, although me and my freinds find it boring for some reason (human nature I suppose). Lots of people everywhere, lots of traffic, things are very expensive. It is a very busy and fast paced life. My little suburb of 50,000 people has 5 highways going through it.
I am about 25 miles from New York City, which is always nice. I should never have an excuse to be bored, but I still am all the time. Lots to do in NY, I recommend to everyone that they go there once in their life. I don't know about anyone else, but when I stand in the middle of Times Square, I feel like I'm standing at the centre of the universe. There are 10 or 11 professional sports teams within 30 or 40 miles of me so there is always a game to watch or go to (if you can afford tickets and it isn't sold out).

So, to conclude, i really don't think twice about most things, but people from other areas of the country and the world would probably find it a very different lifestyle. You do get used to the rudeness and the fast pace of things, in fact I don't think I'd be able to live without them.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
Life is rather exciting in NJ, although me and my freinds find it boring for some reason (human nature I suppose). Lots of people everywhere, lots of traffic, things are very expensive. It is a very busy and fast paced life. My little suburb of 50,000 people has 5 highways going through it.
I withdraw my remark where I said it must be nice! :undecide: 5 highways? Horrible!!

I am about 25 miles from New York City, which is always nice. I should never have an excuse to be bored, but I still am all the time. Lots to do in NY, I recommend to everyone that they go there once in their life. I don't know about anyone else, but when I stand in the middle of Times Square, I feel like I'm standing at the centre of the universe. There are 10 or 11 professional sports teams within 30 or 40 miles of me so there is always a game to watch or go to (if you can afford tickets and it isn't sold out).
Now THAT is nice! :D

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
And in the matchup between Erik and Tom, Tom is in the lead on points. but erik could still come with a knock-out blow, but ohh, he misses and hits the ref. Whatever is gonna happen next?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)