8kp... (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Ok well it sounds pretty cool!

chances of my lazy arse mates going to loughborough is another question altogether..

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
loughborough is pretty close..never been though (thought it was just a university and a couple of streets!)

about 15-30 mins drive away i think :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
friday night in Derby's not bad (I'd be there now if I had money at all!) but not a great choice of clubs, there's only a few worth going to

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
friday night in Derby's not bad (I'd be there now if I had money at all!) but not a great choice of clubs, there's only a few worth going to
whats the age limit?

can you attend clubs in the city?!?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
in oslo,i can not go to night clubs as there is only one club with an 18 age limit, many limits are up to 24. i can only go to these clubs when my school books them especially for parties and stuff.

by my second question i wondered if he could go to large clubs in the city, not just small community centers or stuff like that, i don't know how things work in derby....
my english is a bit bad today, i feel strangely out of touch with the english language this evening, i don't know why

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Don't worry - we all have that at times! ;)

We have big clubs in the city centre here - the real stuff I mean. Dunno about Derby though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)