5th of May (1 Viewer)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
It wouldn't be a true "5 maggio" thread without this video :biggrin:

[video=google;7114222374987604498]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7114222374987604498&q=juve[/video]

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Can't forget this one... I was in Italy at the time and got engaged to my wife that morning before the games. :)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
:touched:

such a great day that was, i still remember it like it was yesterday. Me and my brothers were watching the game and one of my brothers is an inter fan.Towards the end there was soo much screaming and things threw at him.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    sateeh said:
    :touched:

such a great day that was, i still remember it like it was yesterday. Me and my brothers were watching the game and one of my brothers is an inter fan.Towards the end there was soo much screaming and things threw at him.
    :rofl2:

I remember the day as it was yesterday too, I watched the games with my brother who is also a Juventini. Too bad we didn't have any Interisti with us to throw things at them.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Way to commemorate the french losing yet another war! But history is circular...
    on the 5th the french attacked "mexico", the resitance was led by a certain Benito Juarez. And yes you guessed it Mussolini was name after Juarez, the former becoming an icon to the laziale scum.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    Altair said:
    Way to commemorate the french losing yet another war! But history is circular...
    on the 5th the french attacked "mexico", the resitance was led by a certain Benito Juarez. And yes you guessed it Mussolini was name after Juarez, the former becoming an icon to the laziale scum.
    Cinco de Mayo

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    well jack amte i am gonna have to rep your ass, great thread and ohhh.....what a picture of the fat burger eating ugly b'stard we all love to hate...nmo not nick, i mean ronaldo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)