Do you think we can finish 4th?

• Yes, we will qualify to the CL

• No, we wont, EL again or even worse

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You are wrong in your assumption JCK. I want us to qualify for the CL, and if we do, I have prepared myself for the humiliation that is set to follow.

I am not doubting that we should/will be able to attract better players, but whether we actually will do so. Marrota and Del Neri are not the duo to guide us to a brighter and more prosperous future.
Wrong in what assumption? You do speak out of your ass most of the time if not all the time it seems.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
No we can't. Under new regulations the seeding system has been abolished. The teams from the top leagues play against one another, and the teams from the "minor" leagues compete against each other.
I know it is changed. There is Champion path and non-champion path. In season 09/10 second from Belgium (Anderlecht) played in non-champions path vs.Lyon and Standard was in groups. This season Switzerland's second (Young Boys) played vs.Tottenham and their champions (Basel) played vs.Sheriff in champions path qualifications.

So,yes, we can get someone not that hard to beat.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
This is no joke! We can't compete with these teams: Inter, Milan, Napoli, Roma, Lazio, Udinese. 6 teams, for the 7th place we have Palermo (+2 points), Cagliari (-3) playing next, Fiorentina, Sampdoria and Genoa might catch us soon if we keep on playing like this.

Can we make the EL? Consider our fixture too..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I want EL than not competing at all in Europe. For financial reasons, and mainly for coefficient points, we need to improve our coefficient points in UEFA so that we can get easier CL opponents, let's say 3-4 years later.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
I want EL than not competing at all in Europe. For financial reasons, and mainly for coefficient points, we need to improve our coefficient points in UEFA so that we can get easier CL opponents, let's say 3-4 years later.
Coefficient points are very low in EL,specially comparing to those in CL.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Coefficient points are very low in EL,specially comparing to those in CL.
I think they are almost the same, the team that riches the final, gets similar (more or less) points than those who rich CL final. They should change this thou, not fair at all..

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
I think they are almost the same, the team that riches the final, gets similar (more or less) points than those who rich CL final. They should change this thou, not fair at all..
It was a lot talk going on in Croatia about that so I know that the biggest difference between EL and CL is in money you get for competing in it and for your results and coefficient points you get. And that is fair,because it is not the same to beat Laussane or Barcelona.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Not true. How do you think the Germans acquired all those points? While the Italians were busy looking down upon the UEFA cup, currently the Europa League, the Germans were actually taking it seriously.
They did bigger things and had more clubs in competition. The National coef. is calculated by number of clubs you have and number of draws and victories you do threw the season.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
It was a lot talk going on in Croatia about that so I know that the biggest difference between EL and CL is in money you get for competing in it and for your results and coefficient points you get. And that is fair,because it is not the same to beat Laussane or Barcelona.
Sadly it is the same.. Only money differs..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)