4th place, possible or not (7 Viewers)

Do you think we can finish 4th?

• Yes, we will qualify to the CL

• No, we wont, EL again or even worse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We need to stop thinking about where we will end up and just play, you never know what can happen in football. Either way big investments are needed.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I don't think we'll make it in for the CL mainly because we built a team for 4th place whereas if we aimed for 1st(as unlikely as that is) we most probably would have made it

It would have been likely had we set out sights higher

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
we have exactly the same points like last season at this stage - 35

so in those 15 remaining games last year we got:

6 wins
2 draws
7 loses

and finished with 55 points

games left this season:

Cagliari
Inter
Lecce
Bologna
Milan

Cesena
Brescia
Roma
Genoa
Fiorentina
Catania
Lazio
Chievo
Parma
Napoli

we lost only to parma and napoli of those in the first round
bold means home games

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i think we have a last shot at 4th place....but we have to win same games in a row now....
if we manage to win against cagliari and inter anything is possible.... we need atleast 4points out of those 2 games.... if we get less i think there is no chance for us finishing 4th....winning against inter could be a moral booster....if we lose it could kill the last motiviation we have...

i am normally not to optimistic (well who is right now...) but i have a feeling that we can turn things around.... we can just hope for no more injuries and to get the injured players back on the pitch...atleast we would have some more options....maybe del neri finds also one of his balls :D

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I don't think it's possible to get 4th place, but I haven't lost hope yet. Also I don't care if we don't get CL next year, I am just happy to a Juve fan and following the team on a weekly basis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)