300? (1 Viewer)

Dec 26, 2004
On January 10, 2006 Del Piero became the all time leading goalscorer for Juventus when he scored three times in a Coppa Italia match against Fiorentina and took his total goals for the club to 185.

Lets go back Four or five years to the days when nearly everyone was asking for his head and rating him as an already done player, imagining Alex with such record was a sort of madness or blind affection back then... yet he managed to do it.

The next remarkable milestone would be the 300 goals... Will he do it or not???

I'm a believer... with his unmatched passion to the game he will play another 4-5 years and I believe he may score 20 goals per-season (League+Coppa+CL).

In a world where Romario can score 1000 goals Del Piero can certainly manage 300.

Mods, Poll??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Looking at it rationally, no he can't.

I think him scoring 15 goals a season for another 4 or 5 seasons is too much to ask.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
82 goals in 4-5 seasons. Next season will probably be the last season he'll be a regular starter so I don't think it's possible. He'd have to average 20 goals a season. Even with coppa italia, serie a and CL/ uefa cupa i doubt it can be done. But anything is possible i guess.

Apr 12, 2004
On January 10, 2006 Del Piero became the all time leading goalscorer for Juventus when he scored three times in a Coppa Italia match against Fiorentina and took his total goals for the club to 185.

Lets go back Four or five years to the days when nearly everyone was asking for his head and rating him as an already done player, imagining Alex with such record was a sort of madness or blind affection back then... yet he managed to do it.

The next remarkable milestone would be the 300 goals... Will he do it or not???

I'm a believer... with his unmatched passion to the game he will play another 4-5 years and I believe he may score 20 goals per-season (League+Coppa+CL).

In a world where Romario can score 1000 goals Del Piero can certainly manage 300.

Mods, Poll??
ERHHHHHHH Wrong...

Because Romario already has 1000.

DP will not even get close to 300, which makes your statement totally wrong.
very unlikely...he would need 70-odd goals right? thats about 4-5 good seasons
So he will be like 40 when he stops playing....don't think so.
Looking at it rationally, no he can't.

I think him scoring 15 goals a season for another 4 or 5 seasons is too much to ask.
Da.... no doubt there.

Damn I never saw that movie .. Anyone with a torrent .. ??

"This is SPARTAAAA ! " ...

OP
DelpieroForLife
Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ßömßäяdîëя;1439186 said:
    ERHHHHHHH Wrong...

Because Romario already has 1000.

DP will not even get close to 300, which makes your statement totally wrong.
    I have already stated it is a very hard call but there is a chance even if it is slim and I somehow believe in it.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    I don't think that Del Piero can manage to score 300 goals. Next season is probably gonna be his last as a starter, and even if he plays until 40, I don't think he could reach 300 as a sub.

Apr 12, 2004
    I have already stated it is a very hard call but there is a chance even if it is slim and I somehow believe in it.
    Believing a dog has five legs does not make it so

- Abe Lincoln

in 5 years DP will be 37 not 40. Saying DP will play another 4-5 years isn't that ridiculous. It's actually pretty reasonable.
    yea, he may play them, but he wont start, and he won't score that much.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    He has signaled his intention to play for a long time, but even so he's very unlikely to be that prolific, or even a starter toward the end of his career.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Too bad we don't have flying substitutions in football, we could have DP come on the pitch to take a penalty all the way till he's 50 years old. He could end up with 400, not 300. :D

Seriously, I doubt it. I see Trez reaching the 200 mark though.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    ßömßäяdîëя;1439201 said:
    Believing a dog has five legs does not make it so

- Abe Lincoln
    DA! But I thought it was Jesus who said that, or maybe my father. Do you know my father?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)