29!!!!!!!!!!!!! (4 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I don't know. It's fun to win, but unlike other years I don't really feel anything, the whole thing is tainted with the Moggi affair.

Right now I'm looking forward to the World Cup, which (as far as we know) isn't steeped in corruption.

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
With the scandal on the other side i cant really celebrate the scudetto ,even im very exited and so . i just hope juve dont end like shit .

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
I don't care about the events of this past week. i am just so happy for the players to win the 29 scudetto. i must admit that i have some tears in my eyes.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
wookie said:
With the scandal on the other side i cant really celebrate the scudetto ,even im very exited and so . i just hope juve dont end like shit .
Agree, theres a fear that the celebrations will end up with nothing but abysmal serie B league next year, and thats possibly without our two recent leagues, therefore Congrats but I just hope we are lucky enough to survive such punishment.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Grazie Juve! I don't care about the current mess right now, we are champions because we deserved it and nobody can deny it. We were superior this season.

29! Siamo campioni!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)