29!!!!!!!!!!!!! (22 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Dominic said:
With all these scandals hanging over us... What a (for me) tainted title, I'm having trouble honestly celebrating.
Indeed, even if all is sorted in the end this will be the 'darkest' Scudetto ever won.

Arose

Feb 2, 2006
Forza Juve! We have won the 29th! Even if they decide to take it from us, we will consider it ours:p

:pint: let's celebrate :pint:

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
I truly hope the guilty ones involved get punished and not the innocent players. It will not be fair, but then again, life is not fair. Well, I for one will still love this team and all of its glorious history.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Mr. Gol said:
Indeed, even if all is sorted in the end this will be the 'darkest' Scudetto ever won.
Yeah, seeing as how last season's scudetto(that would've been the other dark scudetto) might very likely be revoked.
So we're basically celebrating scudetto nr 28 again.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I started watching the game, not knowing what to think and what to feel, but then I saw other juventinis in the stadium, who stand behind the team like never before, I saw great emothins in the stadium, I saw juve players fighting, showing that we are strong and that we deserve the scudetto, for me it is not important what moggi have done. I know that our guy´s gave everything, I know that we are strong. I know that we are champions, and this deservly..

forza juve per sempre..

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Well guys We Done It! Another scudetto. Congratulations to the squad and to all who have posted regularly on this forum this season who went through it all. The highs and lows. The arguments the bannings made it all worth it.

Lets pray on a good hearing on the scandal case.

Now im off to get drunk and slag off my friends who doubted Juve this season.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Mr. Gol said:
I don't think so.for me,winning the scudetto is WINNING THE SCUDETTO forever.even with all these stories(though it makes all Juve fans be ashamed and disappointed)I still think we deserved the title last season(where we beat Milan in San Siro in an absolutly FAIR game) and we also deserve the title this season where we actually fight for each single point we gained.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Maresca said:
I started watching the game, not knowing what to think and what to feel, but then I saw other juventinis in the stadium, who stand behind the team like never before, I saw great emothins in the stadium, I saw juve players fighting, showing that we are strong and that we deserve the scudetto, for me it is not important what moggi have done. I know that our guy´s gave everything, I know that we are strong. I know that we are champions, and this deservly..

forza juve per sempre..
Great emotion in the stadium?! The fans in the stadium were as confused as us. Celebrating that first goal, by just clapping their hands timidly.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I've just watched Alex goal from Juvepoland.com and in the sam video i saw the end of the match, and saw Moggi, I think he was going to our dressing room...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Dominic said:
Great emotion in the stadium?! The fans in the stadium were as confused as us. Celebrating that first goal, by just clapping their hands timidly.
did you see the game..?? even the italian reporter said, that he never saw such a spectacular fans from juve. the fans made great atmosphere, and I really started to have tears in my eyes towards the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)