20k (2 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
lol you guys are so obsessed with sex that you talk about gay sex because "hey I may or may not like it if I actually tried but at least it's still sex" :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
lol you guys are so obsessed with sex that you talk about gay sex because "hey I may or may not like it if I actually tried but at least it's still sex" :D
and because gays are cool. Ask Andy and Burke

Marceℓℓo;2050443 said:
You share the first place with Dru:juventus:
That's much better, Dru, you dedication terrorist!

And I come in behind. :eyebrows:
I like it, knowing that you're behinde makes me feel safe.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Its usually the quiet ones you have to watch out for much like yourself.I know deep down inside you crave buttsex.:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Much like gaymen that get married, have extramarital sex then come back home & kiss their wives/kids with the same dirty mouth.:agree:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
That's not a crime, that's useless posturing :p
:D

You know i i only realised this now but for an atheist your a real goodietwoshoes.I mean no swearing,no drinking,no sex(i assume this because you live on the forum.:D) & you never hurl insults.If you do its in such a sly manner that your selected target doesnt even realise what hit me.:D

Your an excellent role model,minus the sex part.:p

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
:D

You know i i only realised this now but for an atheist your a real goodietwoshoes.I mean no swearing,no drinking,no sex(i assume this because you live on the forum.:D) & you never hurl insults.If you do its in such a sly manner that your selected target doesnt even realise what hit me.:D

Your an excellent role model,minus the sex part.:p
Thank you, I will include this testimonial when I run for president. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)