- (4 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Oh, speaking of losing stuff, I just remembered. I stopped by the ATM in my bank to get some cash before heading to Montreal, and forgot my card inside the ATM. I realized it only in Canada. Somebody found it and turned it in to the bank, so I just got it back.
isn't your card swallowed by the ATM if you forget your card? that happened to me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

isn't your card swallowed by the ATM if you forget your card? that happened to me.
I am not exactly sure what happened to the card. It might have been swallowed actually. But then why would the bank people tell me that somebody turned it in. Either way, I was extremely happy that no one abused it.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
well,for me bad luck is also this thing:
now,my easter fast lasted 1 week,but it's not just that i didn't eat any animal product,but i also decided to give up smoking for 1 week.

and only 1 day after the fast ended and i sterted smoking again,i got sick,with soar-throat,so i won't be smoking for 1 more week and i think i'll get crazy!!!!!!!! :fero:

P.S.forgot to mention that i smoke TOO much in general...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
well,for me bad luck is also this thing:
now,my easter fast lasted 1 week,but it's not just that i didn't eat any animal product,but i also decided to give up smoking for 1 week.

and only 1 day after the fast ended and i sterted smoking again,i got sick,with soar-throat,so i won't be smoking for 1 more week and i think i'll get crazy!!!!!!!! :fero:

P.S.forgot to mention that i smoke TOO much in general...
Don't worry. You only life once, and if you enjoy smoking, than do it! Personaly, I enjoy it and thats why I am out for a minute to have a wonderful, nice Malboro light!

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
i quit somking for about a month when i was ill now i am trying to quit again i promised my dad i will quit smoking if we beat milan :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
but i can't smoke when i'm ill!!

it hurts me!!
Bad luck, I guess! Fvck it, the first cigarette after your sickness, will be even better. Even better, than the one you smoke after sex :LOL:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
i quit somking for about a month when i was ill now i am trying to quit again i promised my dad i will quit smoking if we beat milan :D
Brilliant.. I will too then!

@ lacki why do people like cigerettes so often after sex? i dont get it.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Damn, there is nothing better. A cigarette that, even realxes you more, in the right hand and the chick in the left. Nothing better!

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Damn, there is nothing better. A cigarette that, even realxes you more, in the right hand and the chick in the left. Nothing better!
having 2 sexy babies one on ya left and one on ya right is surely better :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
i quit somking for about a month when i was ill now i am trying to quit again i promised my dad i will smoking quit smoking if we beat milan :D
cool!!!!!!!
and i will quit smoking(for a month) if we beat milan!!!! :extatic:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Brilliant.. I will too then!

@ lacki why do people like cigerettes so often after sex? i dont get it.
you don't smoke,right?
well,i think it;s more a habit,the cigarette after sex.
well,you are tired after sex and a cigaterette makes you relax for good.
it makes your brain rest for a while...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)