- (8 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

First of all, welcome to the club.

Secondly, what I do not to lose anything- I make sure all of the important stuff are locked up, be it a jacket pocket with a zipper (for keys etc), or a bac pants pocket for a wallet. For the mobile I use a case for my belt when I go out. As for sigarettes and the lighter- I don't really care about that. They can be in an "unsecured" pocket.

And thus I have never lost anything.
Yeah, thats a good idea, and I will remember it next time, but as I said, I was sooooo drunk. My friends told me, that I phoned about 10 different numbers, to talk with them about any unimportant topic. Then I fell asleep while sitting on a chair. When a friend of mine woke me up, I simply went home without my jacket. At least thats what they told me, cause the next thing I remember was, when I woke up at home!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Yeah, I know the feeling. It happens to me every now and then. The worst part is when you meet new girls, but don't remember which ones, and have no idea what new entries in my phone memory mean

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Yeah, I know the feeling. It happens to me every now and then. The worst part is when you meet new girls, but don't remember which ones, and have no idea what new entries in my phone memory mean
:LOL:
I know this. The best part is, when you meet them, and try to type their name into you phone and you than find the name "AMDPDA" instead of "ANDREA". Happened to me some time ago! :LOL:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Ha ha ha!!! Exactly!!!

I have a very bad memory for names. I never remember it from the first time I hear it. So sometimes I end up with entries like "chick1", "chick2", etc. :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Ha ha ha!!! Exactly!!!

I have a very bad memory for names. I never remember it from the first time I hear it. So sometimes I end up with entries like "chick1", "chick2", etc. :D
yeah!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
So sometimes I end up with entries like "chick1", "chick2", etc. :D
that's exactly what I do! :cool: But instead I type them as "blondie", "the one with big boobs", "horny one" etc. :D

Talking about bad luck, I've caught a sex disease.

PS. The last part was just a joke.

OP

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #47
    Just called, and they said they used to let students with seasonal student pass go to the headquarters and show their cards after having been fined, but since the first of March they don't accept that anymore. The Gods are playing with me.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

that's exactly what I do! :cool: But instead I type them as "blondie", "the one with big boobs", "horny one" etc. :D

btw bad luck..............don't you have your final exams this year??

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    many great stories of bad luck here... even though I dont believe in bad luck. Everything have a meaning. (dont make something huge out of this, please.)

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005

This I never understand.

Your telling me if you meet a really nice girl, one you like, you don't even take the time to find out and make sure you remember her name? Why? Don't you think you are going to need it if your ever going to get anywhere?

I'll ask her once and I'll remember it, if I forget i'll ask someone else, if I'm going to forget again I'll save her name in my phone (without a number even).

Remembering names goes a long way. If you go up there looking like a total jerk and not even remembering her name you haven't got a chance in hell.

Though if your getting her number and you can't remember her name, just let her type the name in also. Don't tell me you don't remember what girl is what in your phone, thats just dumb. I bet you remember every bloody detail about every girl in your phone.

If you don't your a damn fool :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

Dude, I love your avatar! :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

don't you have your final exams this year??
    yeap, just finished those. Now I'm reading economics since I'm trying to get to the university.

++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

This I never understand.

Your telling me if you meet a really nice girl, one you like, you don't even take the time to find out and make sure you remember her name? Why? Don't you think you are going to need it if your ever going to get anywhere?
    Hey, I'm still young. Not the one looking for longer relationships.

Remembering names goes a long way. If you go up there looking like a total jerk and not even remembering her name you haven't got a chance in hell.
    That's bullocks, you must be ugly if that happens to you. :D Calling her and getting over her place isn't that hard, you don't need to remember her name.

Don't tell me you don't remember what girl is what in your phone, thats just dumb. I bet you remember every bloody detail about every girl in your phone.
    Nope, I don't remember them if I've been drunk enough...

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    That's bullocks, you must be ugly if that happens to you. :D Calling her and getting over her place isn't that hard, you don't need to remember her name.
    Maybe I have higher standards.

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
    I lost my wallet the other day, but found it in a couple of hours.
    I was piss-scared for a while, though.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Oh, speaking of losing stuff, I just remembered. I stopped by the ATM in my bank to get some cash before heading to Montreal, and forgot my card inside the ATM. I realized it only in Canada. Somebody found it and turned it in to the bank, so I just got it back.

Oct 1, 2002
    Oh, speaking of losing stuff, I just remembered. I stopped by the ATM in my bank to get some cash before heading to Montreal, and forgot my card inside the ATM. I realized it only in Canada. Somebody found it and turned it in to the bank, so I just got it back.
    it seems that ATM here is better.
    it always eject your card before u can take the money,
    so there's no way u could forget that. :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

it seems that ATM here is better.
    it always eject your card before u can take the money,
    so there's no way u could forget that. :D
    Yeah, that's what normal ATMs do. Well, Hudson River bank (the one I use) was bought by Niagara First, and they replaced the ATM, so now it ejects my card before the cash :)

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Last tueday I was at a student party. I drank too much,

woke up at 15:00, I couldn't remember anything about the night. I don't even know if I had a good time....

But then again that has nothing to do with luck...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)