- (3 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
Dan is huge in the pants.
Only from looking at burkes hot ass. Thanks for those naked photos again. I really like the one where you are using that old stick :flirt:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Thanks man. I always knew you were there for me.

Whats the trend with different colour writing at the moment?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
SHUT UP has been corrupted really quickly. Some of the culprits to the whole affair have joined, making it a hypocrascy. After a whole 7 days.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
SHUT UP has been corrupted really quickly. Some of the culprits to the whole affair have joined, making it a hypocrascy. After a whole 7 days.
I am going to communicate this post to our beloved and respected leader and moral booster- Besmir The Great

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A friend of mine had 4 flat tyres in a period of half an hour, that was gross.

Then the next day he had a car accident hitting a wall.

Then a week afterwards he had another car accident.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Damn, on saturday, I was sooooooo drunk, that I don't even know how I got home. In the morning I checked my things. I got everything (my wallet, cell-phone, keys n' everything) beside my mp3-player. If have lost it. I was worth about 200€ and now its gone. Fvcking alcohol.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Speaking of alcohol and other substances, my friend lost his mobile phone about 2 months ago when we were diving in a field while it was snowing.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Damn, on saturday, I was sooooooo drunk, that I don't even know how I got home. In the morning I checked my things. I got everything (my wallet, cell-phone, keys n' everything) beside my mp3-player. If have lost it. I was worth about 200€ and now its gone. Fvcking alcohol.
First of all, welcome to the club.

Secondly, what I do not to lose anything- I make sure all of the important stuff are locked up, be it a jacket pocket with a zipper (for keys etc), or a bac pants pocket for a wallet. For the mobile I use a case for my belt when I go out. As for sigarettes and the lighter- I don't really care about that. They can be in an "unsecured" pocket.

And thus I have never lost anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)