‘Evil Moggi’ Accused Of Corrupting Football (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
‘Evil Moggi’ Accused Of Corrupting Football
2/8/2005 4:18:00 PM
The former Ancona President, Ermanno Pieroni, has launched an astonishing attack at Juve’s Luciano Moggi for allegedly damaging football.
In an interview published by Italian newspaper ‘La Repubblica’, Ermanno Pieroni has verbally assaulted the Bianconeri’s General Manager, Luciano Moggi.

According to Pieroni, Moggi controls eight Serie A teams and is trying to take control of other clubs apart from having a major say in where players and coaches end up.

“Moggi manages to control, through his men, eight teams of Serie A. In these weeks he’s applying pressure to enter in Roma. He wants to remove the Sports Director Franco Baldini to substitute him with Mariano Fabiani of Messina. He placed at Lazio a federal Sports Director like Gabriele Martino. He also has trusted men at Della Valle’s Fiorentina. Through Gea World he controls two hundred players and coaches. In the past weeks Siena made the best winter transfers. They took six quality players among whom a world class player like Tudor. Gigi Simoni was sacked by Gea.

“He boasted with me that every day he suggested solutions to the Federal President Franco Carraro. He retired De Sisti and Agroppi, two hostile coaches, and the next target is to close Boniek’s mouth as he likes to tell the truth on the Domenica Sportiva (Italian football TV program). He has friends everywhere: one of them is Pierluigi Pairetto, referee designator. Moggi has friends on all levels of the Italian football federation: in fact he never is interrogated, cautioned, punished. He’s a vindictive person; he has contributed to ruin this nice football and to destroy Ermanno Pieroni.”

Pieroni was recently imprisoned for corruption, however the former Perugia Sports Director claims that he only played a small part in a very corrupted football world and directly accused Moggi that it was his fault he ended up in prison as the Bianconero manager wanted revenge for the 1999/2000 season, where Juventus lost the Scudetto to Lazio on the last matchday against Pieroni’s Perugia.

“I lived in a corrupt football world but I only did the 10% of what I saw. If I had to reconstruct who made me pay for this, Moggi is on top of my list.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Could be true, but I don't care. The whole world is a ****ing joke, why bother now? Just go along with the illusion.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

I wouldn't be surprised as well if it were true.

Some of the top movie directors/producers should make a movie about Moggi..aka "Moggi, The Great" :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
I thought everything was corrupt in Italy :D
It might be, but even if it isn't everybody thinks it is.

And Blandest dear, about your dedication, I don't have a foot fetish. The shoe thing is entirely different. If I had your mailing address I would wank in my own shoe and send it you (though I've never wanked in my own shoe).

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    Milan Hit Back At Moggi Accusations
    2/9/2005 12:38:00 PM
    After Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi hinted Milan were being helped by referees yesterday, comments from the Rossonero end of matters took no time to pour in.
    “Juventus must be nervous,” said Milan’s Danish forward Jon Dahl Tomasson.

“Moggi says this only because we are two points behind them again,” echoed Pancaro.

Argentine striker Crespo bit back the hardest among Milanisti.

“If they had given us a penalty in Turin after four minutes, we would have probably won, but they didn’t,” he said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)