Éver Banega - CM/DM - Sevilla FC (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I`m far from being a fan of this guy but to be honest he is exactly the type of player we need...
If we cant find a better organizer who wont be bullied often I think it wouldnt be a bad move...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
how good of a passer is he? I dont care about his defensive skills, can he distribute very well?

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
We should bring back Marrone. Very composed and calm on the ball, excellent in defense, with room to improve. Better than wasting money on has-been (or never has been) players like this guy here. Sure, he's talented but is already 28 and wouldn't bring much to the team.

I don't even think we need a deep-lying playmaker of a DM in a formation with two CM's and an AM. It's just that Hernanes has failed so miserably in being a playmaker for us, that we've gone and tried to emulate Pirlo through Marchisio, Hernanes in a DM position and even Lemina, which obviously isn't going to happen as there's only one Pirlo. It's probable that the role will die with him retiring, as very few teams play with a diamond midfield nowadays. Everybody plays some kind of a 4-2-3-1 variation.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We should bring back Marrone. Very composed and calm on the ball, excellent in defense, with room to improve. Better than wasting money on has-been (or never has been) players like this guy here. Sure, he's talented but is already 28 and wouldn't bring much to the team.

This is one of the most insane posts I read in a while. Marrone cant hack it at relegation certainty shit teams, doesnt for FUCKING CARPI (the fact he is a cripple doesnt excuse how shit he is). And you think he is better choice then one of the better playmakers in the top leagues? The best most key player for EL winning Sevilla and last night started vs Brazil and did well, but hey the Carpi great Marrone who is thrown between shit teams every summer from the beginning to now at 26 is surely better choice...

His excellent talent is unquestionable, he would be in a top team already if he wasnt professionally and mentally quite questionable guy. Just when his career hits a stride and takes a step to establish himself, he loses it or acts out. How he was for Valencia was bit shameful, go from most dominant midifelders in the league that rapes Real Madrid to Balotelli level outcast stupidity from season to season.

Defenitely a guy that needs stability and focus to truly accomplish his true potential. Sevilla has been very good one for him so far in overall.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
I didn't say Marrone was a better player. I'm just saying he could do the job for us and we don't have to invest much or wait for him to adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)