Éver Banega - CM/DM - Sevilla FC (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So you when you said the below, you didnt mean to say an ABSOLUTELY NOBODY like Marrone, who for 2nd season in a row havent played ANY games, is better to then one of La Liga's best midfielders?

We should bring back Marrone. Very composed and calm on the ball, excellent in defense, with room to improve. Better than wasting money on has-been (or never has been) players like this guy here.
Ok then...

Carpi sure dont know the utter gem they have...:agree:

Seriously, what kind of idiocy is it when you cant let go of the youthful hype that was NEVER close to being based on reality, for a player who is now 26 and is absolutely irrelevant in calcio? Only thing going for him is he had a long contract with us, otherwise he is dead weight in every sense of the word. Wether it was Siena, Sassuolo, or Carpi, he's simply just a useless pawn to move around in the books who amounts to nothing at all. Its about time deluded Juventini like you come to grips with this basic fact. You might aswell be still be hyping Gasbarroni, Brighi or Rigoni instead of this cripple.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Marrone was decent in Juve.

Even when played as a centre-back he showed good composure.

I never said he's as talented as Banega. If we bring Banega I'll be okay with it, as he's a good player but we'll have to see how he fits into the side and how long it takes for him to do the fitting-in part and play well.

As for Marrone, it's obvious we're not considering him, when I said we should bring him back I was thinking he would be a decent back-up player for Marchisio and Khedira (he's a better regista than Lemina) and not a starter. While Banega would have to be in the first team or otherwise he won't move from Sevilla.

Chill it with calling people idiots.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Thought he did alright, made a few really good long passes. His overall passing was 90% accurate. I can see how he could be useful in our side, much more so than Hernanes.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
He was awesome, outplayed both Sturaro and Marchisio. Technique, passing, stamina, he has it all, very much the Pirlo replacement we need, especially knowing how impossible it is to get Verratti..

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
There is still the need to improve our midfield.
With Marchisio, Pogba, Sturaro, Lemina, Khedira, Pereyra, Hernanes and Asamoah we have to many players.
If Khedira and Asamoah can stay healthy we should get rid of Lemina (who i really like) and Hernanes and then we can think about players like Banega.
then with Marchisio, Pogba, Sturaro, Khedira, Pereyra, Asamoah and someone in the type of Banega we would have complete midfield.
But imo Gundogan seems like a much better option for us than him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If it's true that he's available and he wants to join us, I really hope it happens. He'd fit well nicely in our midfield.

Fuck Hernanes and Padoin off. Less shit cunts and more quality.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i would take him without even thinking. are you serious? i have always wanted him in juve. what an underrated classy player. he is better than Marchisio in this role.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
i would take him without even thinking. are you serious? i have always wanted him in juve. what an underrated classy player. he is better than Marchisio in this role.
He was nothing special before this year but seems like he got his act together and is reaching his peak. He was a "wonderkid" who never lived up to his potential before and lacked any sort of consistency.

He'd pretty much be the perfect January signing. He can play as AM, regista, mezzala, the Xavi role, all of the above. Marchisio and he would coexist.

Sevilla has no reason to sell him in Jan though. They need him. And according to transfermarkt, they've an option to extend his contract by a year. So, any sale would likely take place in summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)