Éder Álvarez Balanta - CB - River Plate (1 Viewer)

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Yepes is the leader of Colombia and fully different with his NT.
Balanta, surely have a good future but he isn't the FM or Fifa beast, that all described.
I have seen him play for River, he is fast with good physics. He lacks in ball playing and aerials.
If we take him as Bonucci replacement or anyone else is a bad move. Generally, IMO we don't need any additional CB.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Bonucci is 1.90 and he can't aerial defend for shit, if this kid can at least jump into the air and head the ball he should be signed..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
takes far too many risks defensively, he may get away with it in argentina, but he will get found out, for me he lacks composure at times too

I know @X and i have briefly discussed him in the past, not overly keen.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
takes far too many risks defensively, he may get away with it in argentina, but he will get found out, for me he lacks composure at times too

I know @X and i have briefly discussed him in the past, not overly keen.
Ahh. I suppose he does take quite a few risks. We already have that in spades in this Juventus side.

Speaking of defenders from Argentina. Anyone watch Emmanuel Insua play for Boca? He looks like a pretty good LB prospect. It looks like West Ham are going to sign him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ahh. I suppose he does take quite a few risks. We already have that in spades in this Juventus side.

Speaking of defenders from Argentina. Anyone watch Emmanuel Insua play for Boca? He looks like a pretty good LB prospect. It looks like West Ham are going to sign him.
the thought of Bonucci - Balanta and Chiellini in defence just scares me and not in a good way

yeah I'm quite a Insua fan as well, so is @X since we both have a thing for Boca Jrs shame the Juve scouts are useless :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)