Éder Álvarez Balanta - CB - River Plate (1 Viewer)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
yeah I'm quite a Insua fan as well, so is @X since we both have a thing for Boca Jrs shame the Juve scouts are useless :sergio:
I've got a thing for River, so at times I have a propensity to overrate prospects coming out of that club. The player I wish we had signed most from them was Ocampos. He's going to be a world-beater one day, or so goes my opinion.

But Insua would be great at LB here if we do switch to a back 4. Young, talented, and with the right team and coach, he could definitely take the next step towards becoming a star.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I've got a thing for River, so at times I have a propensity to overrate prospects coming out of that club. The player I wish we had signed most from them was Ocampos. He's going to be a world-beater one day, or so goes my opinion.

But Insua would be great at LB here if we do switch to a back 4. Young, talented, and with the right team and coach, he could definitely take the next step towards becoming a star.
yeah i really liked Ocampos when he was at River, shame he moved to the wrong club in monaco.

I'd be gutted if a team like west ham signs insua, he could do so much better than them

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
News in France says Ocampos might be moving. Apparently Marseille is interested in him as part of their planned squad overhaul. We should make a low bid, as I'd bet he'd be reasonably priced, and we need wingers. Probably around 10m, which for a player with his potential upside is nothing.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
News in France says Ocampos might be moving. Apparently Marseille is interested in him as part of their planned squad overhaul. We should make a low bid, as I'd bet he'd be reasonably priced, and we need wingers. Probably around 10m, which for a player with his potential upside is nothing.

Sell Giovinco then and but him :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Dios mio!

Ocampos - Tevez - Iturbe :klin:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dios mio!

Ocampos - Tevez - Iturbe :klin:
All Argentina front 3! Ha. Awesome. An old man in the centre with a kid on either side. Tevez will keep 'em in line.

- - - Updated - - -

Too many Argies, bound to choke when we need 'em
Dude, Omar Sivori was amazing for us!

And Trez was basically Argentine, having growing up in Buenos Aires, and playing his entire youth career at Platense.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Word on the street is that we might be pursuing Balanta, since Allegri wants someone who can play both CB and LB. Would love it if we got him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #60
    The thread was closed for a while but mods could still post in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)