Ángel Di María (50 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I used to have him on MSN years years ago when he made the first clips. I think one member from Goallegacy intreduced us. What a cool dude. Is he here?
He posts couple times a year at most. Nice dude.

I doubt even even lurks tho. Dont blame him, this place is a freak show.

My man has to play horrid generic vapid pop music on all his clips to avoid copyright claims. So he is mentally tortured enough without adding regular dose of Tuz on top of it.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if only we had signed him five years ago instead of Princess7
Princess7 was doing bicycles and winning CLs...lets not shit on him, he scored 100 goals in a few seasons.

If we are continuing with allegri next season then di maria staying he a must, simply because we will need his individual brilliance just to create something as allegri has no fuckin idea how to get this team operating in that final.third.

As long as all the others on big coin leave, then I'm happy to keep di maria. Also would want him there to help lead the younger Italians.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Princess7 was doing bicycles and winning CLs...lets not shit on him, he scored 100 goals in a few seasons.
Ronaldo did very well here, indeed. 101 goals in 3 seasons... I'm not sure if anyone in Juve managed to do this, and if there was such a player, he played in the 40s or 50s, when almost every match had +7 goals.
Not criticizing Ronaldo the player, but Ronaldo's transfer here. And the critic's in hindsight, even though I remember that some members were concerned about the financial implications of Ronaldo's transfer the moment we bought him.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Ronaldo did very well here, indeed. 101 goals in 3 seasons... I'm not sure if anyone in Juve managed to do this, and if there was such a player, he played in the 40s or 50s, when almost every match had +7 goals.
Not criticizing Ronaldo the player, but Ronaldo's transfer here. And the critic's in hindsight, even though I remember that some members were concerned about the financial implications of Ronaldo's transfer the moment we bought him.
I remember thinking wed be better off signing a midfield rather than upgrading Higuain. At the time my idea was that Ronaldo money wouldve been better spent on Kante and Pogba, effectively replicating the French midfield that had just won the WC and was at their peak. In hindsight I stand by the idea that mid is the most important section of the team, but given how injury prone Pogba and Kante have been and the attitude problems of Paul, we possibly wouldve done even worse in that scenario :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ronaldo needs the whole team playing and running for him though, Di Maria doesn't need that. In hindsight I'd too would have rather had Di Maria.

And that's not even counting in the absurd costs of the Ronaldo transfer that sure did their part of crippling us financially.

Cheaper (although prolly not that cheap either) TEAMplayer > Stat padding self obsessed individual on insane wages.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Continassa: Di Maria back to the gym after some individual tests. In the first part of the training session, Chiesa is with the group. Pogba and Bonucci absent on top of Alex Sandro and Milik.
With the team Citi, Compagnon, Hasa e Maressa

[Giovanni Albanese]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Di Maria entered at the 67th minute
Scored the 6-0 on penalty at the 78th

- - - Updated - - -

The talks between Juventus and Ángel Di María are advancing to renew the contract until June 2024.
*️⃣While there are still several details to polish, everything is taking place in the right lanes for now.
[Cesar Luis Merlo]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)