Ángel Di María (58 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He’s different class, there’s no doubt about that. Shame about the first half of the season but that’s what you get when you stupidly plan a World Cup in the middle of a season.

What a superb player he is though, showing class and heart and I hope we tie him down for another year. He’s got a lot left in the tank still

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Max doesn't have any attacking game plan and sugar coats it by saying he gives his players attacking freedom

But he does give attackers defensive instructions and I think that's the point Dru is making.

- - - Updated - - -

He gives them defensive duties/ instructions with no attacking game plan.
Imagine believing this

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Imagine youre ManUtd, you bought this guy when he was 26 for 60mGBP, played him out of position and sold him with a big loss a season later because a manager you'd sack a season later didnt know how to use him. Damn it mustve been sad to be banter era ManUtd, all the resources in the world and one braindead decision after another

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We’re back to the individual brilliance argument every time we get a good result. :lol2:
Point is, it were the haters bringing Allegri into the discussion in the first place. And then, when you dare reply and correct their nonsense, you are a throater.

Could have just been happy with Di Maria's performance, but no. Gotta stir shit up just for the sake of it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Point is, it were the haters bringing Allegri into the discussion in the first place. And then, when you dare reply and correct their nonsense, you are a throater.

Could have just been happy with Di Maria's performance, but no. Gotta stir shit up just for the sake of it.
I dont get it why they always have to bring him in every discussion. If I browse posts in Ukraine or General politics thread, I suspect the same few are mentioning Allegri over there as well? It is unhealthy obsession.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I dont get it why they always have to bring him in every discussion. If I browse posts in Ukraine or General politics thread, I suspect the same few are mentioning Allegri over there as well? It is unhealthy obsession.
Allegri definitely gave Putin instructions to invade Ukraine.... Fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine believing this
Imagine still defending Allegri.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The difference of quality between Di Maria and the rest of the club is a bit sad to be honest.
Di Maria gave a performance ala Maradona, Messi.
What he did in the second goal was amazing.
Also the 3rd goal, I dont think I ever saw Di Maria score a C.Ronaldo style header before.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So unfortunate that he had so many injury issues early in the season which cost us in the champions League.
We will never know, but I think that we'd have been eliminated from the CL even if we had Di Maria in top form in the group stages. Even with Chiesa and Pogba, it would have been a struggle. Benfica are having an excellent team this year, and PSG has the stars. We have/had way too many super weaknesses in order to pass a group with this year's Benfica and with PSG.
Of course, we wouldn't have been as humiliated as we were if we had a healthy Di Maria, Chiesa and Pogba.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)