Ángel Di María (15 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Insanely clutch player.

Just a shame we’ve seen so little of him this season. He’s the best player in the league ability-wise that’s for sure.
He didn't play much and it's too early for comparisons with players who played more than 3000 minutes in one season, but he scores/assists every 88 minutes, which is a better record than the best seasons in Juve for these guys:
1. Ronaldo 1 g/a in 91 minutes in 2020/21
2. Dybala 1 g/a in 96 minutes in 2015/16
3. Tevez 1 g/a in 109 minutes in 2014/15
4. Higuain 1 g/a in 124 minutes in 2016/17

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Most talented creator on this team (better than Dybala was IMO) but let’s not kid ourselves he shouldn’t be resigned. Team needs a rebuild not continuous stopping leaks.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
As ineffectual as everybody else, but tbh a part of that is because he hasn't gelled with anybody properly yet, and a part of that is him playing truant for the first half of the season

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#DiMaría to ‘Sky Sport’: "It's a difficult moment, we are working to get out the best of us. Against #Atalanta we had a great game, we deserved something more than the draw. Today and especially in the first half we committed many individual mistakes, but we should now focus on the next game.

If I feel I have more responsibility? In that sense no, but there have been many individual mistakes and we need to only focus on working.

Events outside the field? I believe that what #Allegri said in the press conference is correct. Surely it's a weird situation which we are facing, it's hard to remain focused, but it shouldn't be an excuse, so we need to keep working and think about the next game."

#JuveMonza

[@AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)