Ángel Di María (13 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
why so much hate on him? He gets back and wins us at least two games, u will see.
Yeah I mean the frustrations I felt aswel because his start was very frustrating with the injuries and that red card, but if he’s up for the cause he would be a great player to have for another year. But let’s first see some more results, I don’t write him off yet

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I bet he'll weep some more if we win serie A this season, an inferior but technically and tactically tougher achievement than winning the WC :touched:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i can see him being motivated to stay even for another season.

he could then claim to be the only player to win la liga, ligue 1, portugese league, and serie a.

if he wins a coppa, then he can claim to be only player to win cup titles in france, spain, italy, portugal,

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

So much about that

- - - Updated - - -

Just mutually terminate tbh. He's not gonna play like that for us and in the meantime he'd be taking up a space and a wage.

It'd be like not dating anybody because in your head you're in a relationship with a girl you took out once 6 months ago. Let her go and move on, dude.
OR he was genuinely hurt otherwise he would've played all games for Argentina, not benched for half and other half played average except the final?

This asshole took zero chances with even the slightest of knocks or strains for us so he could be sure to make the Argentina squad, and then barely played.

Sell and sue to get our money back
He was great for us too when he was healthy.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #817
    So do we cut this champion loose?

Hopefully the new regime changes their approach to squad building

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #819
    If he can be a regular starter then ofc everyone wants him to stay.

If he leaves then he will need to terminate the contract. Hopefully Jj isn’t on the hook to pay out a dime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)