Ángel Di María (51 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think the club can see it. When Zakaria went down with cramp last night, Allegri looked visibly frustrated. As in, 'here we fucking go, not another'. Who knows why it's happening. The J Medical staff were completely turned over last season apparently.

Where is this talk about players training too hard coming from anyway? Serious question. Conte's famous for thrashing his players in training and, from memory, he hasn't had these issues.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I can't believe how 'suprised' people are with Di Maria's quality. Have you not watched any of this games the last 10 years?
No I have not

- - - Updated - - -

We need him for the Roma game. Hopefully we can do the job against Sampdoria without him.
This is the most important thing. We can figure something out against Sampdoria, but we'll need ADM for Roma.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Is the medical department or is it training methods?

Didn't Ramsey mention one time how our training methods were unsuitable for him? Of course, he always was injury plagued before and after Juve.

But I think it's important to train each player according to their needs rather than have everyone do the same training. Not sure if that's our problem but we're obviously doing something wrong

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

Didn't Ramsey mention one time how our training methods were unsuitable for him? Of course, he always was injury plagued before and after Juve.

But I think it's important to train each player according to their needs rather than have everyone do the same training. Not sure if that's our problem but we're obviously doing something wrong
I remember for example reading somewhere about Del Piero that in the last years of his Juve career he was doing mostly separate drills and different personal physical training from the rest of the squad and that he would join up with everyone else only when they were training with the ball.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it’s a bit of everything at this stage, also our recruitment is not like it’s been avoiding already injury prone or older players(more risky) to begin with, but clearly something isn’t right in the drills they are using or the times or frequency that they do them in.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I have never liked your face, I still can't accept it, but you, sir, have football in the dirt under your fingernails... Speedy recovery, come back strong and stay healthy, it's a pure joy to watch you play...

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
We’re going to a see a big drop in quality the next few matches without him. This is just too much hoping. Roma’s going to be very difficult.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

I think it's the physios

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You would think that after so many injuries someone would be fired. The issue has been around for quite some time and yet the same clowns are in charge. Is it medical stuff, physios, Idc, but someone needs to be brought to a public square for flogging.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
So he complained about this beforehand. Why wasnt he taken off earlier? Oh but at least he was "enjoying himself".
Where is this talk about players training too hard coming from anyway? Serious question. Conte's famous for thrashing his players in training and, from memory, he hasn't had these issues.
I think its actually the complete opposite. We dont train hard enough, and as a result our players are brittle. Apparently when De Ligt went to Bayern they noticed he was not accustomed to the pace and intensity of their training sessions. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the reason why our players are going down too often. This injury crisis was happening the last time Allegri was here as well.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So he complained about this beforehand. Why wasnt he taken off earlier? Oh but at least he was "enjoying himself".

I think its actually the complete opposite. We dont train hard enough, and as a result our players are brittle. Apparently when De Ligt went to Bayern they noticed he was not accustomed to the pace and intensity of their training sessions. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the reason why our players are going down too often. This injury crisis was happening the last time Allegri was here as well.
Pls mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I can't believe how 'suprised' people are with Di Maria's quality. Have you not watched any of this games the last 10 years?
Everyone must be promising 23 y/o hurt durr muh youth

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure why Maxx pushed Di Maria down the stairs but I hope l, next time, he can resist the urge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)