Álvaro Negredo - ST Sevilla FC (3 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Wow. Very unlikely, but I'd this happens, I believe Beppe Marrotta should be without a job on September 1. Fuck off with Asa, Isla, Giovinco, Lucio arguments.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think we alreayd are in that state when u have to find promising striker unknown by big clubs and raise them, instead of buying the top guns and competing with the big clubs..... because...well, we are not that big anymore.... at least talking about budget to spend---

so instead of making shameful panic buys and use the motto "better than nothing".... just skip those totally.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If we don't get Jojo, Dzeko or Llorente Eye'Otta should be fired. I can understand not being able to get the top guns, but being so close to the Dzeko, Llorente and Jojo and coming empty handed, please get the fuck out.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If we don't get Jojo, Dzeko or Llorente Eye'Otta should be fired. I can understand not being able to get the top guns, but being so close to the Dzeko, Llorente and Jojo and coming empty handed, please get the $#@! out.
Well if he gets fired at least I'll know the answer to the trivia question: Who is the only director to get fired after an undefeated season?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'd worry about that answer a little more, if it was the coach who got fired for performing a miracle, with that team which wasn't even the best on paper. It was the best on the field. Being the best on paper would perhaps mean plaudits to the DS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)