Álvaro Negredo - ST Sevilla FC (4 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I will be satisfied if we don't buy anyone but extremely disappointed if we buy Negredo and I cannot express my feelings if we buy Pazzini. So yes, not buying anyone is way much better than Marotta's panic buys.
i can relate to that. the only positive side to signing pazzini is seeing b81 completely lose his shit and up in a mental institution :D .

if we're not signing a significant upgrade I'd rather we spend 12 million on Pereira and call it a mercatto.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    I will be satisfied if we don't buy anyone but extremely disappointed if we buy Negredo and I cannot express my feelings if we buy Pazzini. So yes, not buying anyone is way much better than Marotta's panic buys.
    +1000

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    you might rate him higher than negredo but it's a fact that Matri shares ball handling and technique with most semi-professional strikers. He has the first touch that reminds you of a ball hitting a plank of wood.
    You can tone down that harsh criticism just a tad bit buddy,he's still got pretty good stats to give a an argument in favor of him..Like i said you're comparing one average quality player with another and thats hardly making much of a difference in reinforcing your point.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    i can relate to that. the only positive side to signing pazzini is seeing b81 completely lose his shit and up in a mental institution :D .

if we're not signing a significant upgrade I'd rather we spend 12 million on Pereira and call it a mercatto.
    But Conte wants Peluso.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    You can tone down that harsh criticism just a tad bit buddy,he's still got pretty good stats to give a an argument in favor of him..Like i said you're comparing one average quality player with another and thats hardly making much of a difference in reinforcing your point.
    i wont tone it down. matri is good at finishing, that's it . when I trained football on a semi-professional level I was better at receiving passes and turning than him, and i'm a pretty average striker even for the level I played on. He's that bad to me, and you can't change that.

---------- Post added 16.08.2012 at 15:19 ----------

But Conte wants Peluso.
    Let me tell you something, do you have a couple of hours? I'm heading to Copenhagen today, Christiania to be more exact. If you swing by I'll greet you with a spliff and a crepe, we can all cheer up a bit :D

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    Hahahaha fuck this shit :sergio:
    From the start of mercato i was sure wouldn't buy any of : Cavani,Higuain,RvP,Suarez,Dzeko .
    But also i thought shitty players like Pazzini,Gilardino wouldn't be linked with us :sergio:
    Fuck Negredo .

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    That's exactly what Marotta wants you to say, that you'd rather have Negredo than Pazzini which in the end will make you satisfied by saying well at least we didn't get Pazzini.
    Da, this.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    i wont tone it down. matri is good at finishing, that's it . when I trained football on a semi-professional level I was better at receiving passes and turning than him, and i'm a pretty average striker even for the level I played on. He's that bad to me, and you can't change that.

---------- Post added 16.08.2012 at 15:19 ----------

Let me tell you something, do you have a couple of hours? I'm heading to Copenhagen today, Christiania to be more exact. If you swing by I'll greet you with a spliff and a crepe, we can all cheer up a bit :D
    I wish, I haven't been there in ages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)