¿You Speak English? (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma Mac ] ++
Maybe they are not a problem for you, but for others they are.

For example to quote a comment directed at me by Nina in spanish, in a non spanish thread.

'Dont talk shit. We'll post spanish whenever we want' DO YOU understand that?'
Well, I can't defend Nina's actions, but in general, this type of behavior is isolated.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #103
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Your not getting the whole point of these foreign language threads. The arabic/spanish/chinese is A COMPLIMENT to ALL THE THREADS IN THE FORUMS.

making a compliment of a compliment is redundant and just plain stupid.

Also, It's more ideal to have their conversations in a THREAD NOT PMs so OTHERS sharring the same language can join. Also it's more ideal because having it in a thread form enables them to use all the thread features like searching.

If Hydde and nina talked in PMS, fabiana and Jessica would probibly have never come across them.
    And your not getting the point of this thread.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

For example to quote a comment directed at me by Nina in spanish, in a non spanish thread.

'Dont talk shit. We'll post spanish whenever we want' DO YOU understand that?'
    Emma that was long ago... dont tell me you're still sore over that whole issue!!? :wallbang:
    most of us (including me) argued against that. In fact, i'm not straight with nina now because of that.

show some maturity and stop ressurecting dead issues.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #105
    Andy i never even mentioned people talking spanish etc outside spanish thread. You idiots arent reading and are throwing crap at me that i didnt say or do.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Your not getting the whole point of these foreign language threads. The arabic/spanish/chinese is A COMPLIMENT to ALL THE THREADS IN THE FORUMS.

making a compliment of a compliment is redundant and just plain stupid.

Also, It's more ideal to have their conversations in a THREAD NOT PMs so OTHERS sharring the same language can join. Also it's more ideal because having it in a thread form enables them to use all the thread features like searching.

If Hydde and nina talked in PMS, fabiana and Jessica would probibly have never come across them.
    Exactly.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    kitty kitty fight.. me like...

heheheheh... Emma is to girls what liliana is to incubos...

this thread is interesting, but lets see how long can it keep up... its doest have its own eappeal to compete with other English thread..

and Emma.. you should use 'get a grip and get yourself some humour ' tactic, it usually work to avoid any resergence ...;)
    your not helping.

i liked your football-related posts much better.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #109
    And for the record.

Anyone with an opinion that isnt the same as Majeds 'isnt helping'

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    So the general consensus is that this is a dumb thread? Spending hours in a day in front of a metal box posting your views to people who could be the kid who bags your groceries is dumb....Spending money on jerseys and hours thinking and cheering on Millionaires with trophy wives and mansions is stupid...working 50 years to help a corporation get rich and then being given the boot with a generic gold watch and 4% is dumb...Living your whole life to work for the most part of it is dumb....in the whole scheme of things 99% of it is dumb....but ..so be it..way it goes. More over, if it is that dumb the solution is simple: don't click it.

Warning: I suspect only Mac will understand where I'm coming from...

whatever....buon giorno.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Andy i never even mentioned people talking spanish etc outside spanish thread. You idiots arent reading and are throwing crap at me that i didnt say or do.
    Okay

'Dont talk shit. We'll post spanish whenever we want' DO YOU understand that?
    What?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    And for the record.

Anyone with an opinion that isnt the same as Majeds 'isnt helping'
    i was reffering to his "oh boy a cat fight" attitude, not his stance on the issue :lazy:
    see the part in bold! :rolleyes:

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #117
    great, now this thread can go back to what it is supposed to be.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    post #102 you already responded to that :rolleyes:
    I know. I thought you said that Nina posted a comment to you in Spanish in another thread, but you just said we are not talking about what people said in other threads. Can you clearify for me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)