¿You Speak English? (6 Viewers)

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #61
    I didnt say close them. Mac said that, this thread was inspired by that post only.
    I said we should have one because there is spanish, arabic and chinese/

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #63
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

thank you

this thread is pathetic.

they aren't harming anyone.
    I said they were harming people? Dont speculate.

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma Mac ] ++
    I didnt say close them. Mac said that, this thread was inspired by that post only.
    I said we should have one because there is spanish, arabic and chinese/
    ok then I'm sorry

we should talk to mac then ;)

damn I'm off now

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I think the reason for people's disgruntlement with the whole foreign language thing is that, despite having their own thread for whichever language it might be, foreign language speakers still feel the need to hold private conversations in every thread imaginable
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    I borrowed those from a mate, I spilled drink over mine ONE TONED jeans :p ;)
    Excuses...

I've never seen Zlatan backing into a corner like this before :p:LOL:

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004

I cant answer you. i dont even know what your crying about.
    lol i wouldn't call it crying
    but what you said is ****ed
    "were did i post that people like jessica, vicki and andy are supposed to take this personally"
    sounds like you're telling us how to react to this, don't you think ?
    so that's why i told you that you're not the one to tell us how to react .......

and no need to answer to that,
    it was a statement , not a question

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #67
    I borrowed those from a mate, I spilled drink over mine ONE TONED jeans :p ;)
    Ok but..

tshirt is to bland and hairstyle is too school boy.;)

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #68
    ++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++

lol i wouldn't call it crying
    but what you said is ****ed
    "were did i post that people like jessica, vicki and andy are supposed to take this personally"
    sounds like you're telling us how to react to this, don't you think ?
    so that's why i told you that you're not the one to tell us how to react .......

and no need to answer to that,
    it was a statement , not a question
    Ok and heres another statement.

Andy is sucking up to his friends fabi and jessi, and you are sucking up to your friend Andy. So if people stop sucking up we wont have a problem

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Excuses...

I've never seen Zlatan backing into a corner like this before :p:LOL:

Nothing to crush your ego like a girl... lately I've been getting quite used to it actually :undecide: :sigh:

Ok but..

tshirt is to bland and hairstyle is too school boy.;)

Bah, what do you know, your hair is obviously bleached :p ;)

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #70
    ++ [ originally posted by Jessica ] ++

ok then I'm sorry

we should talk to mac then ;)

damn I'm off now
    no you shouldnt. Mac posting his opinion in a 'no holds barred' thread. He didnt post this thread. You should just go away.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    no sweety i just think this thread is ****in ridiculous
    has nothing to do with Andy at all
    maybe you can even open up your eyes and see that i posed here before he did

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #72

Nothing to crush your ego like a girl... lately I've been getting quite used to it actually :undecide: :sigh:

Bah, what do you know, your hair is obviously bleached :p ;)
    Yeah i lighten it to give me that little extra :D

Sorry i dont drool over people unless you really deserve it. Your a good looking guy, but to young and to everybody else for me. In other words im outta your league :cheesy:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    This is sad

I like all of ya's, and I hate to see you all arguing like this. I didn't expect the thread to turn out like this, and I think Emma made it with a certain amount of jest, rather than expecting it to turn into an "us versus them" war.

So as long as nobody's asking for other people's threads to be closed down, why can't everyone just ignore it or have a bit of fun?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Okay, i'll cut the crap for a sec.

I think the reason for people's disgruntlement with the whole foreign language thing is that, despite having their own thread for whichever language it might be, foreign language speakers still feel the need to hold private conversations in every thread imaginable
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    I just think its a little ignorant to say "we should close those threads", because English, of course, is not the first language of many people on this Forum. Okay, there are private messages, but it might be more trouble to communicate in that form. If people want their own thread, they should have it. Pointless post counters? Frankly, why does that matter? Is there a prize for a certain number of votes one can acheive? If so, tell me about it, because I haven't got anything yet. Some people are not here to see how many posts they can make. And by the way, I like to go to the "Hablas Espanol?" thread to practice my Espanol sometimes, just to keep it working.
    Gray, I find that rather hard to believe. I have not seen any of these supposed conversations outside of their respective thread. Certainly nothing to hold a big grudge about.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #75
    ++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
    no sweety i just think this thread is ****in ridiculous
    has nothing to do with Andy at all
    maybe you can even open up your eyes and see that i posed here before he did
    Ok lets say its rediculous. That means its ok for you to jump in and start arguing with me? I dont want to argue with you. I liked you. And now ive heard your opinions on this thread, thanks for those, now you can go back to doing whatever it is you do around here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Ok and heres another statement.

Andy is sucking up to his friends fabi and jessi, and you are sucking up to your friend Andy. So if people stop sucking up we wont have a problem
    Excuse ME? Now you've just started a fire, and there is no way YOU are going to put it out.

Fabi and Jess were some of my first friends here on this forum, something that you can't take away. I think its rather disturbing to have an attitude like that, Emma.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #77
    I started a fire? If i did im not trying to put it out, just get people like you out of the flames.

fabi and jess are your friends. great. Where did i say this is against fabi or jess. Wouldnt if anyone, this be against all people who post in chinese, arabic and spanish threads? And what the hell are you on about, i want to take that away???

What attitude?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    This is sad

I like all of ya's, and I hate to see you all arguing like this. I didn't expect the thread to turn out like this, and I think Emma made it with a certain amount of jest, rather than expecting it to turn into an "us versus them" war.

So as long as nobody's asking for other people's threads to be closed down, why can't everyone just ignore it or have a bit of fun?
    Because thats NOT what the intentions seemed to be, "a little bit of fun."

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Welcome to the official english thread of juventuz.com.

After a inspiration from macs rant in nicks poll. Yeah this one
    and discussions with my partner in crime.

Note: Macs isnt in anyway associated with this thread.

We have arabic, chinese and spanish versions were approx 3, no more than 5 people talk randomly about anything and everything. These threads are pointless post count pushers and shouldnt exist. But since they do, we shouldnt miss out.
    1. There are more than 5 members in each. just not at one time. like any forum people aren't on at the same time. we leave messages and people reply hours later. many conversations between two are made. This goes for the Arabic and Spanish threads. I havn't checked out the Chinese threads.

2. yes, the conversations are random, but if you gather all the other threads that talk about different things and put them into one thread, these will also be random. My point: instead of having so many Spanish or Arabic threads about different topics where the majority of English speakers won't understand, we've saved you all the trouble and put everything in one thread which you could easily AVOID. Avoid is the key word here, if your beloved Mac has a problem with these threads, he SHOULD AVOID THEM.

3. ALL THE OTHER FORUMS ARE ORGANIZED FOR THE MAJORITY OF MEMBERS and THEY ARE IN ENGLISH, SO THIS ONE IS USELESS. and you're not "missing out" on anything.

4. Andy made a great point about the post count. There aren't any awards. so why are you beotching?

5. It's Ironic how you emma just threw in a sarcastic statement to Jess saying that fab should think for her while you're making this dumb thread because of Mac. If you used your mind, Mac thought wouldn't have inspired you to make such a poor excuse of a thread.

Try agian, you were much more creative before you hit 500.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)