¿You Speak English? (1 Viewer)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Well Mac, when I first read your statement, and with Emma backing it up, I thought that you were actually involved in a campaign to do something about these "post pusher counter" threads like the Spanish thread. With the verbiage involved in that original post, how can someone not take you seriously?

But if you say it was non-serious rant, than I believe you. Just at the time the intentions seemed to be different.

And about that post in the Spanish Thread, at least it was in English. :D
a campaign? I have better things to do than start a campaign about something so stupid.

I didnt say i wasnt being serious. I was. I said i was ranting to noone specific about something that annoys me.

I dont think the spanish thread should exist, you do, thats life.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Mmm. i think u are the first one on earth that have some serious issues with the spanish thread due... really.. its something incredible.

But like u said, it is something that just annoys you, and its fine with me , i understand and i will not move a finger to do something about it :)

As far as your acts doesnt involve that thread in something serious. Peace :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++

a campaign? I have better things to do than start a campaign about something so stupid.

I didnt say i wasnt being serious. I was. I said i was ranting to noone specific about something that annoys me.

I dont think the spanish thread should exist, you do, thats life.
Okay man, if thats what you think. I can't do anything to persuade you to change your mind.

Hey, thats disagreement number three! Finally we've struck out. :D

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
I dont have serious issues with it.

Why is everyone overreacting? I find it pointless, i find the spanish outside the spanish thread annoying. Thats all.

Im not losing sleep over this. Get over it already.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That was not what u stated in a big post some pages ago...but lets get over already..i think eveyrthing is clear!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
then either i am tolerated too much, or i just dont get the definition of insult.

i have a reputation here of rude psycho with no manners and respect for others, yet i have been warned only couple of times and only in my early days here. why?

coz we love you

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
That was not what u stated in a big post some pages ago...but lets get over already..i think eveyrthing is clear!
Hmmm, conflicting stories.......

But yeeaaah, I think a change in subject would be very much welcome.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

Let me ask you something: do you speak spanish, arabic or chinese? No? :confused: How can you say it's a complete rubbish then if you don't understand what's going on? :confused:

The purpose of this threads is to make the 'english-is-not-my-first-language' members to feel more comfortable or more like at home. If they are off-topicing, at least they are doing it one topic, unlike some people.

thats why they have their little threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)