¿You Speak English? (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
be preapred...i am strict!
You can spank me if i'm naughty

:rofl:
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i have 2 students for now,and gray could join too,to learn some religion greek.
Count me in :thumb:

My youth pastor learns Greek at his college so he can study the new Testament. It's pretty weird seeing a Korean who lives in Australia speaking Greek :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

Ok, I will teach you how to fish... in particular, how to catch Stergeon in the Caspian sea (one kilo of Beluga caviar costs around $3,500 in Europe).
i always liked to fish!!

ok then! :thumb:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Ok... a Greek topic. I am in Greece in the bar... and I want to meet one beautiful lady standing near the bar stand. How do I say.

"Hey babe... how you doin'?"

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hehe I dunno man, it just happened to catch my eye :)

I didn't know much about the BP logo since they changed it from the shield with BP written inside it. How long ago was that?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Ok... a Greek topic. I am in Greece in the bar... and I want to meet one beautiful lady standing near the bar stand. How do I say.

"Hey babe... how you doin'?"
we can carry on in my new thread!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Hehe I dunno man, it just happened to catch my eye :)

I didn't know much about the BP logo since they changed it from the shield with BP written inside it. How long ago was that?
Well, you've got a great eye.

They changed their logo twice in recent past: when they merged with Amaco initially in late 90s, and then once again when they went back to "BP" (just changed the name from "BP-Amoco" to "BP".

Sorry, I don't remember when exatly that happened

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Yeah i lighten it to give me that little extra :D

Sorry i dont drool over people unless you really deserve it. Your a good looking guy, but to young and to everybody else for me. In other words im outta your league :cheesy:

Yeah, you're Serie A, once interesting, attractive to all the major players, but now they're all going to the Primera.

I'm teh Primera (for girls of course ;) )

Aug 1, 2003
english minglish dinglish ringlish pinglish linglish langseyy!!!!! whee wambtu timbuktu? everybody wants to be a cat because a cats the only cat who knows where its at... thomas o mally o mally the alley cate, miaw!! nyam nyam nyam tam rai tam terd.. oops that was thai... boom dak nah umph dah nak ee maa

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
english minglish dinglish ringlish pinglish linglish langseyy!!!!! whee wambtu timbuktu? everybody wants to be a cat because a cats the only cat who knows where its at... thomas o mally o mally the alley cate, miaw!! nyam nyam nyam tam rai tam terd.. oops that was thai... boom dak nah umph dah nak ee maa
Does this mean "ooops I accidently ate my fellow cat"?

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
What the......... :D
This thread was really entertaining. Thanks all involved :D

And since so many people decided to include me in this due to my original post. I will further explain that post.
-------------------------
the post boosting thread of jessica and fabiana. any other such thread would be closed. Can we have an english thread were we can post thousands of completely random messages? Close that stupid thread, they have msn, use it. And even after posting thousands of times in there, they still feel the need to plague the rest of the forum with spanish conversations between each other. Theres a PM feature you know.
I posting that in a 'no holds barred' poll. I wasnt expecting to back it up, just ranting. But i'll try :)

I never actually wanted such threads closed, i was just bagging on it because it is quite sad.

Also i said nothing about chinese or arabic thread, ive never visited them. This is purely about the spanish thread.

Why i dont like it?
1. It annoys me to see the new post in the hangout section, then going there and finding it its just fabi and jessica posting rivaldo pictures.

2. I believe 5000 posts each by 2 members in the one thread, crosses Ninas 'making people feel comfortable' thing. Fabiana and Jessica speak perfect english, they dont need to feel comfortable with a unique thread.

3. The spanish talk does go waaay out of that thread. Dont say it dosent. Fabiana and Jessica when using spanish, are talking DIRECTLY to each other in a much PRIVATE conversation. This wastes my time scrolling pages and derails the thread. It also dosent give everyone a chance to have a say. It should be done via PM.

4. The reason i hate the spanish thread so much is because the people in there talk about other members. In an open place that we cant understand. THATS IGNORANT, THATS SELFISH, not this thread (thats to you Andy). I image people to be greatly offended when people talk about them in spanish behind there back. Save us the ****ing time and do it by PM. Anyway this point is improving.

5. Majed please? Are you trying the bleeding heart thing now? This is an english forum, you speak perfect english. You dont miss out on anything. If you want to speak in your mother tounge go to one of the hundreds of arabic juve forums and get it out of your system. But anyways i havent anything against the arabic thread, its used as it should be. Its just the spanish thread is gang raped.

Finally i said it annoyed me. Which it does. I didnt say i cared if you agreed or want your take on it.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
What the......... :D
This thread was really entertaining. Thanks all involved :D

And since so many people decided to include me in this due to my original post. I will further explain that post.
-------------------------

I posting that in a 'no holds barred' poll. I wasnt expecting to back it up, just ranting. But i'll try :)

I never actually wanted such threads closed, i was just bagging on it because it is quite sad.

Also i said nothing about chinese or arabic thread, ive never visited them. This is purely about the spanish thread.

Why i dont like it?
1. It annoys me to see the new post in the hangout section, then going there and finding it its just fabi and jessica posting rivaldo pictures.

2. I believe 5000 posts each by 2 members in the one thread, crosses Ninas 'making people feel comfortable' thing. Fabiana and Jessica speak perfect english, they dont need to feel comfortable with a unique thread.

3. The spanish talk does go waaay out of that thread. Dont say it dosent. Fabiana and Jessica when using spanish, are talking DIRECTLY to each other in a much PRIVATE conversation. This wastes my time scrolling pages and derails the thread. It also dosent give everyone a chance to have a say. It should be done via PM.

4. The reason i hate the spanish thread so much is because the people in there talk about other members. In an open place that we cant understand. THATS IGNORANT, THATS SELFISH, not this thread (thats to you Andy). I image people to be greatly offended when people talk about them in spanish behind there back. Save us the ****ing time and do it by PM. Anyway this point is improving.

5. Majed please? Are you trying the bleeding heart thing now? This is an english forum, you speak perfect english. You dont miss out on anything. If you want to speak in your mother tounge go to one of the hundreds of arabic juve forums and get it out of your system. But anyways i havent anything against the arabic thread, its used as it should be. Its just the spanish thread is gang raped.

Finally i said it annoyed me. Which it does. I didnt say i cared if you agreed or want your take on it.
Good then you won't have a problem if it stays :)

And just for your information: DJ juve has 13048 posts (sorry for using you as an example DJ juve) and how many of them are meaningful? At least here (the language forums) posts stay in one place.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
They cant be as meaningless as general chit chat in spanish on an english forum with italian topic though :) Can they?:D

And i dont expect you to agree with me as you like to post in that thread, and even spanish in the general forums. But try to see it from both sides.

And i expect quite alot of people will agree with what i just posted but i also expect those quite alot not to want to risk the wrath by stating it.

I dont have a problem if it stays. I was responding to the thread 'i avoid at all costs'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)