¿Hablas Español? (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
Well...I hate Ronaldo and Figo and Raúl...just kidding!
I don't like Ronaldo, and in my country the people think that Real Madrid is the best of all the teams and I don't think so, Juve is so good too, but they think that...really I can't see in the Tv to Ronaldo because he makes me feel angry!! I swear you, is something that I can't stop...do you like real??

I like sometimes Inter, only sometimes, and this is for Fabio Cannavaro :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
I study in high school too, I'm not in the last year, I must study this year and other year more... :down:

I'm 15 years old, in june I'll have 16 :LOL: ;)
I wanna study in the university now!! I can't wait, I'm so bored of the high school

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
Yeah, that is true...always the people say, hey don't worry, I won't forget you and something like this....sometimes this is only crap!! is too hard to find the true friendship, No one can forget to his best friend if is real his relationship....don't you think?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
yes i agree. but a friend of mine said something really nice to me on aim:

Sk8r Smurf 21: see that used to bother me alot, but like, u have the people around u at like different times 4 a reason, like their there 4 the moment in time because there is a reason 4 them 2 be there, u need them and they need u, but when they arent there, its not like u 4got bout the person, just what friendship u had with them is over and if continues its because u need the person and they need u and theres like a reason u still are

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
This is so sweet I think :)

"u need them and they need u"....this is true, I think that in this world we can't live without friends, yeah, maybe with our friends fight sometimes, but them are a part of our life... :)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
yes. basically what she said was that when you have friends they are there for that time in your life. then you move on and you need other friends.

they are your friends for a reason and you need them for something.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
you are right. in fact she broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks back and she couldnt bear it because she felt very alone. in my class or outside she seems normal, but otherwise she is a real mess

if she had more friends this wouldnt happen to her

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
you are right dear, sometimes for blame of the "love" the people forget a little of his friends.... :( this is sad, the boyfriends and girlfriends go and back, the real friend stay with you always

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
yeah, here happens a lot too....
the love is a risk, you need to be sure that you can handle it before you will fall in love....because of that is that I don't wanna fall in love yet...:D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
brother te hubieras ido pa morrocoy, es deeemasiado arrecho ese lugar
jajaja esa habladera en ignles vale mira en que universidad vas a estudiar tu?

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
coye sip,morrocoy es arrecho pero es que tenia que venirme pa aca...

yo, en la central, bueno si quiero estudiar medicina será alli porque yo ni de vaina me voy pa mérida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)