Seven in the USA (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, I finally did it. Booked tickets to Vegas this Summer with my girlfriend. I'll be making a roadtrip all the way up to Canada. Things I have to see? I'll probably take US Route 89, as it goes through lots of national parks. I have done a lot of roadtrips in Europe on awful roads and difficult traffic (think Italy in particular) so I don't really think the driving itself will be that big of a problem, but advice is always good.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Salute all the Harley Riders you'll meet on the road for me :)
Enjoy man and have a safe trip. Don't let Vegas eat all your money :D

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Salute all the Harley Riders you'll meet on the road for me :)
    Enjoy man and have a safe trip. Don't let Vegas eat all your money :D

Fortunately I am not a gambling man. Don't really understand the thrill. I don't care much for Vegas either to be honest :D.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    Dhee, while you're at it, why is it that you have to cross half the world to travel to US? why don't you take the other way around? I kinda think that its closer the current way, its just the map layout that make the opposite direction more appealing. any idea?

Apr 15, 2006
    Dhee, while you're at it, why is it that you have to cross half the world to travel to US? why don't you take the other way around? I kinda think that its closer the current way, its just the map layout that make the opposite direction more appealing. any idea?
    It's not in my control. My employer booked the tickets. It is a business trip afterall.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    that was generic though. I didn't mean if you had any control over it.. anyhow.. don't wanna hi-jack Seven's thread :D

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Well, I finally did it. Booked tickets to Vegas this Summer with my girlfriend. I'll be making a roadtrip all the way up to Canada. Things I have to see? I'll probably take US Route 89, as it goes through lots of national parks. I have done a lot of roadtrips in Europe on awful roads and difficult traffic (think Italy in particular) so I don't really think the driving itself will be that big of a problem, but advice is always good.
    Hoover Dam, Lake Mead are near Vegas.

---------- Post added 16.03.2012 at 11:08 ----------

Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Glacier are all amazing. Stop in SLC to see some cool people but stay away from Mormons.

If you were a bad ass you'd go to Bryce and Zion and skip the GC.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Fortunately I am not a gambling man. Don't really understand the thrill. I don't care much for Vegas either to be honest :D.
    Nice dude, too bad you won't be on the East Coast (me living in DC)...we could go fuck with some annoying Occupy Protestors. If you are driving up 89 into Canada, you should be in for a nice ride, beautiful part of the country. :)

Been to Vegas, but not a gambling man myself, but there is plenty to do there anyways. :D

---------- Post added 16.03.2012 at 10:52 ----------

Sheik going to San Fran?

Why doesn't anyone ever come to DC or around here? :(

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    driving the in the US is a lotta fun, but it's very different from europe, you can go hours without a trace of civilization. make sure you visit chicago, and if you decide to swing by dallas make sure you let me know.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Nice dude, too bad you won't be on the East Coast (me living in DC)...we could go fuck with some annoying Occupy Protestors. If you are driving up 89 into Canada, you should be in for a nice ride, beautiful part of the country. :)

Been to Vegas, but not a gambling man myself, but there is plenty to do there anyways. :D

---------- Post added 16.03.2012 at 10:52 ----------

Sheik going to San Fran?

Why doesn't anyone ever come to DC or around here? :(
    I went to DC.

I just didn't tell you I was going.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    driving the in the US is a lotta fun, but it's very different from europe, you can go hours without a trace of civilization. make sure you visit chicago, and if you decide to swing by dallas make sure you let me know.
    Word

But I highly doubt that Seven would come near Texas. It would blow his mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)