Antonio Conte - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 2312

View Poll Results: How would you rate Conte's appointment?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll

18 9.84%

26 14.21%

78 42.62%

39 21.31%

22 12.02%
Page 2312 of 2312 FirstFirst ... 13121812221222622302231023112312
Results 46,221 to 46,230 of 46230

Thread: Antonio Conte

Cash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Why do you waste your time reading crap like express?

Conte extended his contract just last week.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40650899

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    this is an interesting theory which makes sense. conte will coach one (or both) milan clubs in the future, and montella isn't a high profile coach, so it wouldn't be surprising if conte already had an agreement with milan for the next season.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2007 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Why isn't he wearing the avatar i made for him?
    So you are saying you want to make someone a new avatar ?
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    565 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    this is an interesting theory which makes sense. conte will coach one (or both) milan clubs in the future, and montella isn't a high profile coach, so it wouldn't be surprising if conte already had an agreement with milan for the next season.
    I think the two are coincidence, in terms of the theory. That an Italian coach and an Italian club are interested in the same players or kind of players is no real surprise.

I also fully expect Conte to manage one or both of the Milan clubs at some point.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    I think the two are coincidence, in terms of the theory. That an Italian coach and an Italian club are interested in the same players or kind of players is no real surprise.

I also fully expect Conte to manage one or both of the Milan clubs at some point.
    If the timing is right, he could return to Juve instead. If we're purely speculating, next years WC will surely move some coaches around, inevitably some of the top nations won't do that well and will be looking for a top coach. f.e. if Italy fails FIGC might tempt Ancelotti, Papa Carlo isn't getting any younger and will want to hop that train while he can still train (pun intended). Allegri always wanted to try new football cultures and around that time will probably be at the top of everyone's list, so we might end up looking for a new coach and I don't see anyone better suited to the job
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    I am a part of the anal triangle

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    If the timing is right, he could return to Juve instead. If we're purely speculating, next years WC will surely move some coaches around, inevitably some of the top nations won't do that well and will be looking for a top coach. f.e. if Italy fails FIGC might tempt Ancelotti, Papa Carlo isn't getting any younger and will want to hop that train while he can still train (pun intended). Allegri always wanted to try new football cultures and around that time will probably be at the top of everyone's list, so we might end up looking for a new coach and I don't see anyone better suited to the job
    I'm totally for bringing Conte back if Allegri leaves.

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    565 Post(s)
    I doubt he'd come back if Marotta and co are here.

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    I doubt he'd come back if Marotta and co are here.
    why not? the way we announced Allegri almost immediately after Conte resigned suggests to me that Conte did not just decide to quit one day and burn all the bridges, I don't think the board holds a grudge. Conte himself maybe does, but he also loves Juve more than grudges I think. Most of Juve fans and players love him, it'd make sense given how superior he is to almost every coach out there, there's only a handful of coaches you could possibly argue that are better than him, given how he destroyed around half of so called top coaches last season in EPL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    I am a part of the anal triangle

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    565 Post(s)
    why not? the way we announced Allegri almost immediately after Conte resigned suggests to me that Conte did not just decide to quit one day and burn all the bridges, I don't think the board holds a grudge. Conte himself maybe does, but he also loves Juve more than grudges I think. Most of Juve fans and players love him, it'd make sense given how superior he is to almost every coach out there, there's only a handful of coaches you could possibly argue that are better than him, given how he destroyed around half of so called top coaches last season in EPL.
    The board doesn't hold a grudge but I'm pretty sure Conte would expect little to change in terms of recruitment. It's one of the main reasons he went to the PL, and AC Mulan and Inda will also fit that bill.