Antonio Conte - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 2356

View Poll Results: How would you rate Conte's appointment?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll

18 9.84%

26 14.21%

78 42.62%

39 21.31%

22 12.02%
Page 2356 of 2356 FirstFirst ... 13561856225623062346235423552356
Results 47,101 to 47,107 of 47107

Thread: Antonio Conte

Cash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    I agree and i don't have a problem with how he set up that game, or with other managers wo do the same, BUT:

A back 5.

26.9% possession.

At home.

I know people who'd call that underwhelming @Post Ironic
    A goal that came from individual brilliance.

Cash
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    I agree and i don't have a problem with how he set up that game, or with other managers wo do the same, BUT:

A back 5.

26.9% possession.

At home.

I call a goal from a corner underwhelming because I didn't see it coming and now that somehow means a whole performance is underwhelming?

I'm just going to slot you on ignore bye

Cash
    Mentioned
    706 Post(s)

A back 5.

26.9% possession.

At home.

I love it. Barca, The team he said was absolute crap last year when we smashed them is now somehow much better this year (because ya know going from Neymar to Dembele is an improvement). And Conte while allowing Barcelona to absolutely "dominate" at Stamford Bridge with over 70% possession, set his team up perfectly in a 1-1 draw, while Allegri set his team up like garbage in a 2-2 draw, because we allowed the other team to have 70% possession even though we created the majority of the good chances.

Very similar matches, very similar results. One coach perfect, the other a pathetic coward.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    You just know that Barca will get a dodgy call in the Camp Nou and go through
    Sono sempre al tuo fianco,
    io di te non mi stanco.
    Sei la cosa piu bella che c'č
    Alessandro Del Piero, ale!

Cash
    Mentioned
    706 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    You just know that Barca will get a dodgy call in the Camp Nou and go through

I think Conte did a fantastic job nullifying Barcelona's attack through tactical organization. Only to be let down by a massive blunder. I know there is a lot of animosity towards Conte on this forum, I've felt some myself at times, but he will always be a Juve legend and I hope the guy pulls off a stunning upset at the Camp Nou.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    I love it. Barca, The team he said was absolute crap last year when we smashed them is now somehow much better this year (because ya know going from Neymar to Dembele is an improvement). And Conte while allowing Barcelona to absolutely "dominate" at Stamford Bridge with over 70% possession, set his team up perfectly in a 1-1 draw, while Allegri set his team up like garbage in a 2-2 draw, because we allowed the other team to have 70% possession even though we created the majority of the good chances.

Very similar matches, very similar results. One coach perfect, the other a pathetic coward.
    I didn't see Barcelona with a single chance other than the one Chelsea gifted to them

They seemed to completely lock Barca out

They can play a game like that because they actually counter attack we have a pretty bad counter attack and don't use it that much

Yes Barca are much better this year if you watched them you would see it but I guess you don't watch them so make assumptions like usual

I always said if we are going to play a deep defensive line with many players in our own half we need a good counter attack but we just don't have it so I can't see why Allegri chooses to play the way he does without a counter attack

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    I consider him club legend if only for that speech he made at training back in 2012, that they (Milan) will gonna have to bleed to win the Scudetto, we won't give up and so on. That was legendary stuff.

Also for that chapter in Pirlo's book where he brings newspapers criticizing Juve to fire the squad up.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco