[Serie A] Cagliari 2-0 Juventus, Nov 29th, 2009 (1 Viewer)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
We will crush them.

This is the cycle Ciro goes:

-Crush
-win by a goal or draw
-loose
-Crush

So by that rhythm i wish we would have lost against Cagliari instead, since Inter is the next game after Cagliari. :cry:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Must win. Inter will be playing an inform Fiorentina and a big chance they will slip before facing us. We can't think of anything else other than 3points before facing Inter.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
2-1 Cagliari. We stuggled against a Udinese missing several key players, and were abysmal against a Bordeaux side missing their best player.

1/3 of the season is gone and we lack shape, consistency, and concentration.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't know what to expect from this match after that disgusting game, we have the potential to beat them 5-0, but the way we play is :sergio:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who said we deserve to win the Scudetto? Based on our performances thus far, I would even say that we don't deserve/warrant a top 3 finish.

Remember, we drew 1-1 @ home against Bologna, got raped by Palermo, and conceded 3 goals in under 30 minutes @ home to Napoli! Are those acceptable results for a team that aspires to win the Scudetto?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
i agree dusan, we shouldnt have to shit ourselves every damn time we vs a team that runs.
Not just against every team that runs but when you see

"OHHH, Sampdoria is hard"
"OOOOOOOOOOH Cagliari is damn hard away"

"ooooooH we play against Livorno, there was a football legend playing for them, once"

"ooohh we play against Atalanta, and you know how tough they are"

"we play against Roma, who are in awful shape and we are shining but never mind, OOOOOH, it's gonna be hard"

"Torino is Torino, damn hard to play that one"

"OOOOH NO, we play against freakin' Lecce in Coppa, there was Zeman, we're going to struggle"

"noooo BOLOGNA!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)