The Return of Emerson (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
Non c'è più feeling tra Capello ed Emerson, che tornerà alla Juventus.
Per la prossima stagione, i bianconeri danno l'assalto all'olandese Huntelaar dell'Ajax. Trezeguet torna nei pensieri del Barcellona, che potrebbe prendere anche Henry dall'Arsenal.
Can someone translate it please?

Is Emerson really returning to Juve? This would be great!

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
I didn't understand how someone wants him be back :pumpkin:
Why not? He's one of the best halfbacks, he's more than familiar with Italian style of play, he's experienced... I don't see any downsides. :strong:
Or maybe you're talking about something I'm not aware of?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
if emerson wants to come back then welcome back, he never disrespected the club or left on bad terms and he didnt join our rivals like ibra and vieira did so what would be so bad about this? i would be happy to have him in the centre of our midfield again

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
if emerson wants to come back then welcome back, he never disrespected the club or left on bad terms and he didnt join our rivals like ibra and vieira did so what would be so bad about this? i would be happy to have him in the centre of our midfield again
:agree: :tup:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I must admit it would be good ta have him back. It would be good to have expirienced player alngside Paro and Emerson would fit in perfect, he is familiar with the club and the game. And if we all know that Gianni is up to leave us we than really need a DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)