The Return of Emerson (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

What do you mean by that? What was dishonest in Zambrotta? Canna? Thuram?
Anyway, out of all the players who left in the summer, Emerson and Zambro are the ones I'd really like to see back in Juve.
it's not that the others were dishonest, it's just what emerson said and how he said it, set him apart from the others imo. even more so because he was the one considered a "mercenary". i hold no grudge at any of the players that left, it's just that i was surprised with emerson's words the most.

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
it's not that the others were dishonest, it's just what emerson said and how he said it, set him apart from the others imo. even more so because he was the one considered a "mercenary". i hold no grudge at any of the players that left, it's just that i was surprised with emerson's words the most.
Well, then there's even one more reason to bring him back.

I want to say- when someone leaved the club, we never brought him back
True. But till VDS we also never had a foreign goalkeeper. And till Rossi we never played in Serie B. So maybe it's time to change that too.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Not a chance. How soon u ppl forget, just because glory is within arms reach. Bottom line, he left when Juve needed him the most. He made the decision. He wasn't forced out of the team by any stretch.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Not a chance. How soon u ppl forget, just because glory is within arms reach. Bottom line, he left when Juve needed him the most. He made the decision. He wasn't forced out of the team by any stretch.
he actually never said anything, he always said even before the serie b thing that he wanted to stay. He was sold as the board said. Camo and trez didnt want to stay but they were made to so whats the difference? the board wrote up a list of 5 key players that had to stay and they sold the rest. At least emo didnt say i would play for juve in serie c and then went and joined real madrid like a certain cannavaro

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
he actually never said anything, he always said even before the serie b thing that he wanted to stay. He was sold as the board said. Camo and trez didnt want to stay but they were made to so whats the difference? the board wrote up a list of 5 key players that had to stay and they sold the rest. At least emo didnt say i would play for juve in serie c and then went and joined real madrid like a certain cannavaro
:agree:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
He left, he wasn't forced out. The club said they were willing to pay the wages. It wasn't a matter of money, as paying Emerson's wages would have been alot cheaper than buying a replacement a year later.

I guarantee u u wont find 1 person in the curva signing for his return.

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
:disagree: :tdown:

:agree: :tup:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Can someone translate it please?

Is Emerson really returning to Juve? This would be great!

Why would this be great, a player who abandoned us saying He wasnt playinf for us if we went down, Yeah like fuck the club im off. Div! Stay in Madrid you sack of shit!:D

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
ive looked at your post again and its still as crap as it was the first time i read it, you know nothing

I said revise my posts, not last one and I don't know where all of you found that board cheated all scumbags who left last summer. They are shits just like you who want traitors back.

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
Why would this be great, a player who abandoned us saying He wasnt playinf for us if we went down, Yeah like fuck the club im off. Div! Stay in Madrid you sack of shit!:D
:sigh:
This entire thread is about why would it be great or why wouldn't it, did he abandon us or didn't he... I just don't want to go all over it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)