The Return of Emerson (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
YESSSSSS , oh god please let this be true ,we need him in our midfield even tho he left us for madrid. He was one of the best players our last 2 seasons even tho you never saw him ,he did almost all the important work on the midfield.If Secco could get him back i wont say one bad word about him ever.

Buy on AliExpress.com

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I'd really like to see him returning, he is one of the best DMs out there. I hold no grudge at him for eaving. We wanted to sell, he wanted to remain playing top level footie. Not every single player in our squad needs to live and die for the club, as long as they do their best on the pitch.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
I say we consider him.. He said it himself, it wasn't his decision to leave juve, and if he had the chance, he'd wanna come back..

Why not? He's one of the best halfbacks, he's more than familiar with Italian style of play, he's experienced... I don't see any downsides. :strong:
Or maybe you're talking about something I'm not aware of?

if emerson wants to come back then welcome back, he never disrespected the club or left on bad terms and he didnt join our rivals like ibra and vieira did so what would be so bad about this? i would be happy to have him in the centre of our midfield again

:tdown: :wallbang:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I must admit it would be good ta have him back. It would be good to have expirienced player alngside Paro and Emerson would fit in perfect, he is familiar with the club and the game. And if we all know that Gianni is up to leave us we than really need a DMC
You guys seem to be forgetting Zanetti.
Isn't he experienced enough, or Tacchi, who might also be returning.

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
I don't think so..

Maybe board need to consider option to bring back all players-shits who left last summer

:shifty:
Oh, c'mon, you know Emerson is a great player, You're just mad at him cause he left, right?
And speaking of other players, I really would like to see Zambrotta back!

You guys seem to be forgetting Zanetti.
Isn't he experienced enough, or Tacchi, who might also be returning.
With all due respect to Zanetti and especially Tacchi, there's no room comparing between them end Emo.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I don't think so..

Maybe board need to consider option to bring back all players-shits who left last summer

:shifty:
as i said in my post, and i shall repeat it because you seemingly cant read at least he didnt leave us to join our rivals. I dont understand why you are opposed to every potential transfer, do you just want to keep the same squad and try to survive?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
if he were to come back and dd had a good season i think lippi would take a role within the club and act as dd's mentor. i no this is only an idea but i still cant help but getting exited at the prospect of having the master back with us!!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

out of all the players that left, emerson surprised me the most, he was the most honest of them all. if the deal would be cheap, he's over 30 afterall, i wouldn't mind having him back. he works for 3 men.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
With all due respect to Zanetti and especially Tacchi, there's no room comparing between them end Emo.
Well, with regard to Tacchi, I hope he will get a new chance and he surely wouldn't be so expensive as Emerson since Tacchi is still ours.

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
out of all the players that left, emerson surprised me the most, he was the most honest of them all. if the deal would be cheap, he's over 30 afterall, i wouldn't mind having him back. he works for 3 men.
What do you mean by that? What was dishonest in Zambrotta? Canna? Thuram?
Anyway, out of all the players who left in the summer, Emerson and Zambro are the ones I'd really like to see back in Juve.

Well, with regard to Tacchi, I hope he will get a new chance and he surely wouldn't be so expensive as Emerson since Tacchi is still ours.
Tacchi is a great player, and he's ours since primavera. I was really sad to see him leave. But Tacchi is about a year older than Emerson and at that age a year difference is very significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)