Samuel+cesar+$$$ for Buffon (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti is ready to offer two senior players to Juventus for goalkeeper Gigi Buffon.

Moratti is planning a major summer market assault as he aims to build a dynasty launched on the back of this season's likely Scudetto success.

Top of his shopping list is Buffon and the Inter supremo is ready to offer defender Walter Samuel and goalkeeper Julio Cesar - plus cash - to Serie B Juve to convince them to sell their No1.

Tribalfootball.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
if they sell Buffon...they are really really stupid....but i don't think they could do such a thing..:p

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
its all non sense to be honest i doubt it if inter would do such a move, hey need to save as much money as they could so they can get messi for 90m euro's ( wont happen if its the last day on earth)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ha+Ha+Ha in exchange for Inter - Buffon rumours

coudn`t they at least try harder in making some rumors which make more sense?!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti is ready to offer two senior players to Juventus for goalkeeper Gigi Buffon.

Top of his shopping list is Buffon and the Inter supremo is ready to offer defender Walter Samuel and goalkeeper Julio Cesar - plus cash - to Serie B Juve to convince them to sell their No1.

Tribalfootball.com
Buffon for Cesar, Samuel + cash!!?? It would have to be a helluva lot of cash! Cesar is an inferior keeper: Samuel is always putting the boot in & he would keep getting suspensions. Taking these two would be detrimental to Juve! IF Gigli accepted this offer, he would be certified! This has to be rubbish!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Just because it's Inter Secco should hang up the phone or don't even answer it if Juve can afford caller ID. :D

If it were a team outside Europe and they gave us a solid GK, CB and 25-30m € I'd think about it.

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
me on the other side.....i will not think about it because you will sell a player who helped Juve and who is knownd around the world as a Bianconero!!!!Buffon with D.Piero ,Trezeguet,Nedved and Camoranessi are the club icons....and we should be proud that we have souch players..NOT SELL THEM!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)