Samuel+cesar+$$$ for Buffon (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Cobolli said that if Buffon or also Trez will decide to leave Juve they will not be sold to a Italian Club. Only foreign Club can have them (Arsenal for Buffon and Trez for Lyon are always on the window) and i think that Mirante will be the next to replace Buffon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Cobolli said that if Buffon or also Trez will decide to leave Juve they will not be sold to a Italian Club. Only foreign Club can have them (Arsenal for Buffon and Trez for Lyon are always on the window) and i think that Mirante will be the next to replace Buffon.
arsenal cudnt afford buffon, i think man utd wud come knocking tho, not that they will get him since i strongly believe no1 big will leave this summer

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
why u all think that arsenal cant afford buffon? they will make a nice offer with a hot player (no not reyes) and a lot of money. like senderos + 40m or ljungberg + 35m

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
why u all think that arsenal cant afford buffon? they will make a nice offer with a hot player (no not reyes) and a lot of money. like senderos + 40m or ljungberg + 35m
because they've blown it on a new stadium

senderos? ahahaha

hot player? wot u mean like that overrated fool - walcott? arsenal wud have to trade their entire team plus cash to even get buffons right hand

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti is ready to offer two senior players to Juventus for goalkeeper Gigi Buffon.

Moratti is planning a major summer market assault as he aims to build a dynasty launched on the back of this season's likely Scudetto success.

Top of his shopping list is Buffon and the Inter supremo is ready to offer defender Walter Samuel and goalkeeper Julio Cesar - plus cash - to Serie B Juve to convince them to sell their No1.

Tribalfootball.com
FYI, there's this sticky thread in the "Transfer talk" section of the site:

Check before writing a transfer post

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7280

Please note item D:
D) Any thread started with just a rumour from"tribalfootball.com" as evidence will be instantly closed.
Hence: thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)