Zune (1 Viewer)

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I travel around 2 hours to and from work, and have another 2 hours to listen to my iPod at work, meaning it'd be much too restrictive to only have room for 5-6 albums. I listen to a huge variety of different genres of music, from Classical to Gospel to Jazz to Blues to Rock, and everything in between, including audio books. Now that I'm a spoilt iPod owner, I don't think I could imagine first having to choose 5-6 genres, then choosing one album for each genre.

I don't get that much time at the computer anymore, so I love the luxury of being able to simply dump all of my audio books and music onto my iPod, and not need to plug it into my computer every time I finish one of my audio books, or feel like listening to something new.

I also have a whole bunch of TV episodes on my 80GB, including the complete series of Seinfeld, The Simpsons, Ali G and Family Guy. Again you could argue that I won't be able to watch them all in one sitting anyway, but I watch them during my daily workout, which means I get through around 5-6 episodes a day, and it'd be too much of a pain to have to replace the episodes that I've watched every day.
You can listen to the radio ;)

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #24
    so basically i made a bad move buyin the zune. up to now i can't get the software to work on my toshiba qosmio.

It works on some of my friends computers though. Suggestion, buy a new laptop? hell no! refund and buy an ipod?

I'm not sure, the Zune too me, seems, if I can put some music and videos on it would outdo the the ipod. Bigger screen, FM radio, plays avi files and all.

Damnit. Confused.

Apr 15, 2006
    but if u cant get the .avi files n music onto it, what's the use of keepin it? :)

try ass much as possible to get it work on ur comp. try different softwares, they might work by magic! try winamp!

of nothin works....refund n get the iPod.

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    the zune software works on most of my friends computers but not on mine.

I transferred songs from other computers and overall, I like the Zune.

A good change from the ipod. But an Ipod will always be an Ipod.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)