Zlatan will lead Sweden to victory (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Originally Posted by Alen View Post
What i don't understand is why do we always make it Zlatan vs Del Piero ?
Are they enemies or something ? Does Zlatan feel bad when he hears that Del Piero scored and is Del Piero angry when he hears that Zlatan scored ?
Is Del Piero happy, celebrating when Zlatan plays bad for Sweden, like some of the Juve fans will celebrate a bad match by Zlatan ?

I bet you all that they don't celebrate the other's failures, just like they don't lose sleep when the other one scores a hat-trick.
They were teammates for 2 years and i don't think i ever heard about them arguing between eachother. As far as i know they may still be in contact, joking about the top models they fucked the other day.

Pro-Zlatan is anti-Del Piero here in these forums. You can't love Del Piero if you don't hate Zlatan and the opposite.
Bull fuckin shit.
You have to dig deep to find out how it started but basically any Zlatan fan would get the wrath of the DP fans because of Capello. Personally I like Zlatan (even though I hate that he plays for inter) & I like DP. Soon the whole affair grew out of proportion & I included may have said silly things too. Anyway am past it now & will continue to enjoy DP's football for Juve & Zlatans for Sweden.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Exactly....

I come to this thread to drop a two lines of Joke concerning Zlatty and what I hear from Ali, hanaukiyo (whatever his name is), lil zlatan reminding me how Del Piero failed to score against Romania or bringing Del Piero into it without a reason. But sometimes I find it funny TBH.
Come on you just drop by to insult.

And seriously, I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but putting Del Piero in the same sentence with zlatan is an insult to football.
It is not an insult to football - DP has achieved more than Zlatan but Zlatan is still younger than DP. He has chosen a different path but his football is a joy to watch & that is why I appreciate it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What i don't understand is why do we always make it Zlatan vs Del Piero ?
Are they enemies or something ? Does Zlatan feel bad when he hears that Del Piero scored and is Del Piero angry when he hears that Zlatan scored ?
Is Del Piero happy, celebrating when Zlatan plays bad for Sweden, like some of the Juve fans will celebrate a bad match by Zlatan ?

I bet you all that they don't celebrate the other's failures, just like they don't lose sleep when the other one scores a hat-trick.
They were teammates for 2 years and i don't think i ever heard about them arguing between eachother. As far as i know they may still be in contact, joking about the top models they fucked the other day.

Pro-Zlatan is anti-Del Piero here in these forums. You can't love Del Piero if you don't hate Zlatan and the opposite.
Bull fuckin shit.
excellent post alen

+rep

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Who gives a crap what nationality Zlatan happens to be?

All I care about is not having that cunt on our side anymore. Good or great, he's a cunt who should play for a cunt club such as Inter.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fuck off. Born and raised in Sweden and married to a Swede. Speaks Swedish better than the language of his parents and plays for the Swedish NT. I guess you can't talk sense to someone who supports "nationality by blood".
Yeah, he's Swedish allright.
Plus, he comes from a mixed family. Bosnian muslim father and Croatian catholic mother. Bosnia and Croatia are two different countries obviously, so we can't say that he's Bosnian or that he's a Croat.
What is he then if he's not Swedish ? (zingaro is not the answer to this question :D )

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Yeah, he's Swedish allright.
Plus, he comes from a mixed family. Bosnian muslim father and Croatian catholic mother. Bosnia and Croatia are two different countries obviously, so we can't say that he's Bosnian or that he's a Croat.
What is he then if he's not Swedish ? (zingaro is not the answer to this question :D )
Yeah, it's funny how some people considers him as a Bosnian, and same that people forgot that he was born in Sweden and except his parents (father) he doesn't have nothing with Bosnia or Croatia. Ofcourse there is his father who wanted him to play for Bosnia but unfortunately that didn't happen.

And yes his Swedish, English and even Italian are better than Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)