zlatan too selfish to be in 1st team... (2 Viewers)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

In Belgium, which is near Holland. Had you followed Ajax a bit, I'm sure you would realise Zlatan isn't very classy. A good player no doubt, but no class whatsoever I'm afraid.

And I didn't post on two accounts.
Didn't say you did :)

How old was he? 19? I am not the same guy I was at 19. It's called growing up. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Till his words become acts, he cant proove he is class,
these might be words put in his mouth,by others,
EX Totti apologized spitting once and then he spitted again,
Cassano said he will grow up and the repeated some vile actions,
its not the first time Zlatan did a selfish act,
we ve noticed this some months ago,
he improoved in some ways but he still needs some more work...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian_Mutu ] ++
Cronios,yeah but this guys never behave,this type of man I mean,he ain't just a selfish player ,he is that person too,you are what you do not what you say or wish to do....
Give Zlatan a break, I know he is very selfish somethimes, but he is very young, he can still mature alot and become a awsome player, also I don't agree about him never behaving... I mean, outside the field, Juve hasn't got any problem with him, and on the field he has only seen one red in his time in Juve.

Zlatan has alot of potential, and he still has alot to learn, and that is why I think he MUST stay in Juve, coz here in this club he can learn from great players and one day become the great star that he is meant to be.

If Zlatan stays and learn from the others players and listen to the people that want to help him, he migth be the player that lead Juventus in a not very far future.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
Till his words become acts, he cant proove he is class,
these might be words put in his mouth,by others,
EX Totti apologized spitting once and then he spitted again,
Cassano said he will grow up and the repeated some vile actions,
its not the first time Zlatan did a selfish act,
we ve noticed this some months ago,
he improoved in some ways but he still needs some more work...
Good explanation.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think Normally Zlatan is not selfish like in the game against Rapid, Yes he is selfish...he wants the fame the glory and the headlines but he is not ALWAYS selfish about the goals. Thats why he has made many beautiful assists. I think he just wanted one of his own after supplying others this season.

He will still make the passes like before and wont go Goal hunger crazy against Inter.

Sep 30, 2005
nobody is guilty for zlatan misses,he get's balls like trezza does,the only difference is he can't score from 1 1 ocasion,only he is to blame and supplying others is his job since he can't score as much as trezza,viera and camo :)))))

OP
nielsen

nielsen

Aug 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #218
    all we can say now is that zlatan n all juventus team performs to their utmost against inter and take all 3 pts from this crucial game!!!
    forza juve!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)