Zlatan to Real Madrid for €70million? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
Its a smokescreen for Real's bid for Adriano, me thinks.
Ah, I don't think so.. Real don't use those tactics.. they don't use any tactics at all!

They just send a guy over with a shitload of cash, and he says: name your price..

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
let me get this straight.....we were "offered" £48million......

Sorry to rock the boat, but that offer is ridiculous...and we shoulda snapped their hands off and taken the moeny...that woulda funded the purchase of gila and cassano ..... two players for the price of one???

Zlatan is a legendary players but 48 million....defo please.

very tempting

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's an offer we can't refuse... making the Juve "Zidane Fund" of yesteryear seem small by comparison. ;)

As the audience says in gameshow parlance:

"Take the money!! Take the money!!"

I don't want to see Zlatan leave. But for that price, we could fund a few awesome transfers (a star playmaker midfielder, strong youth in central defense, and even a replacement striker to boot!) and screw Real Madrid out of an insane amount of cash. How can we turn down such a win-win situation??

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
we aren't desperate for money, Moggi is a genious and will sell Trez before Zlatan.

I'd get Zlatan's agent fired and bring him with the GEA(Moggi's son cie). ;)

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
i don't want zlatan to leave, he will be better and better in the near future, or may be become the best in the world. he will win many tropies for us.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
we need that money of course,,,but i dont think we need it desesèratel to builda great team....

zlatan has been one of our pillars this season and we have tpo rebuild the team but with our best players staying.

Yeah a lot of money but i say no.

Sep 2, 2004
dont believe that thisis true
Zlatan would be on his way for 70 million, I tell u that, Moggi would definetly sell him.

We could get Cassano, Gilardino, Chivu and plus save 20 million.
i want Zlatan to stay though.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
its alot of money here ... very tempting, but after i reconsider, i think we should have a bit of dignity, telling real madrid to stuck those money up their arse is just class

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Moggi isn't stupid, he would defo sell Zlatan for £48 million, but he will sign Gilardino/Cassano first, then sell. No point selling our best striker and have no one to replace him.

Geof

May 14, 2004
70million :dielaugh:

only for the sake of it i'd say: Dear Florentino, Take your cheque, roll it, and put it up your arse!

but if we're really talking about 70million Euro.... We could buy: Gilardino, Pizarro, and Chivu, and still save money....

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
its alot of money here ... very tempting, but after i reconsider, i think we should have a bit of dignity, telling real madrid to stuck those money up their arse is just class
There is no dignity in the world of business,and unfortunately football become it.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
But I still think that it is a media story,made up for populatity.
I saw that there is a thread about ghadaffi's efforts to buy Juve....man,for that kinda money we could buy ghadaffi :LOL:

I'm sure that the media manufactured that story.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Real is really trying very hard to get our players by putting so much $$$ to tempt our players.

I will give my middle finger to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)