Zlatan to Real Madrid for €70million? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2004
Its true...

Real "offered £48m for Ibra" Saturday 21 May, 2005
channel4.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s agent has announced that Real Madrid put forward a sensational £48m bid for the Juve star this week.

Swedish newspaper Goteborgs-Posten run quotes from the representative in which he confirms that Real placed an official bid for the striker a few days ago.

However, he also noted that Juventus rejected the offer out of hand, as they wish to build their side on his shoulders.
:)

Ibrahimovic has taken to Serie A like a duck to water, already scoring 16 goals and proving a decisive figure in winning their 28th Scudetto.

The Swedish international was signed from Ajax on the final day of the transfer window for £11.5m, though Fabio Capello had been tracking his progress for at least three years and had tried to capture him during his time at Roma.

Over the last 12 months he has gone from strength to strength, taking a starring role for Sweden in the Euro 2004 finals before leading Juve to the Serie A title.

It is this performance – and his clear progress under Capello’s tutelage – that has earned him a remarkable price-tag. Real Madrid paid £48m for another Bianconeri star, Zinedine Zidane, in 2001.

Ibrahimovic is still only 23 years old and has real room for improvement, especially in his disciplinary record, as he was handed a three-match ban for an off the ball incident with Inter’s Ivan Cordoba.

**** OFF REAL MADRID!!!

Thank god Juve dident accept this offer...

Forza Zlatan !

Romano

May 22, 2004
Zlatan is our future....
Zidane was no future anymore and we could use Zlatan more now then Zidane back in 2001
Ibrahimovic is class and he's staying here as I know that a very small group of Bosnian are Juve fans, and the one that are, are hardcore :)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
Zlatan is our future....
Zidane was no future anymore and we could use Zlatan more now then Zidane back in 2001
Ibrahimovic is class and he's staying here as I know that a very small group of Bosnian are Juve fans, and the one that are, are hardcore :)
:thumb:

arc

Mar 11, 2004
i dont think this is true, as for the amounted real madrid offered, moggi should have already have zlatan packed up in a box ready to be sent.

48m !! for that amount, we can get both cassano and gilardino

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The news are true, I have read it so far in 2 Swedish newspapers. Both have an interview with Zlatan's agent and he is explaining what we have been reading. His final words were an announcement on not to ask for anymore bids.

Jul 28, 2002
let me get this straight.....we were "offered" £48million......

Sorry to rock the boat, but that offer is ridiculous...and we shoulda snapped their hands off and taken the moeny...that woulda funded the purchase of gila and cassano ..... two players for the price of one???

Zlatan is a legendary players but 48 million....defo please.

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
uhhhh as soon as roma and parma realised we had an extra 48 million pounds spending money, they would raise their prices on cassano and gilardino CONSIDERABLY. it would be back to square one only we would be spending more to buy them.

but regardless, zlatan will become a juventus legend. OUR legend.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Zlatans favourite player in the world is Ronaldo, its his idol. Maybe he wanna play with Ronaldo? And this is GREAT money. We could get Gilardino, Cassano, Chivu and maybe Pizarro for that cash. And wont have to sell Zambrotta to get the cash in? But I dunno..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)