Zlatan Ibrahimovic (10 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Screw him. He never talked bad about us but he did leave like a rat.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic was a young high potential player, wanted by most of europe that was going down to serie b. No first class football for one year, no european football for two years.

That is critical in his development and why he left ajax in the first place. You simply cannot say anything about the way he left.

But what did he say about juve after he was gone ?

"Calciopoli is a load of crap. We where not helped at all. We risked our legs and won those scudetti on the field"

Zlatan said this while he was playing for Inter Milan.

That is the best possible response you could have wanted. Yes he left because he had ZERO reason to risk his career. And then defended us while playing for our biggest rival.

I really hope he stays in serie A. If he wants to come he's welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

To put this in perspective

Just check what shitbag Thuram said, or Vialli.

Several players who left juve following calciopoli played the victim card as if it was 2020, talking shit about juve. Saving their ugly asshole faces. Beeing the modern man (ergo not at all).

Zlatan from day one did the opposite. Arriving at Inter and refusing point blanc to talk shit about juve. Saying those scudetto where won as they should.

Not a single fucking non italian juve player of the past 10 years would have said that

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
His best shot in the CL was 2014, they were better than Chelsea but his injury ruined their chances. With healthy Ibra i think they beat both Chelsea and then Atletico, setting up the final with Real. Hos other shot was with barcelona, but peps thinkering ruined their chemistry that season

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Always thought he was kinda overrated, maybe I just dislike him because of his big mouth. Good player no doubt but I will forget him as soon as he hang up his boots.
He wasnt overrated. Just tricky to use. Zlatan was a player that made you lazy. Its so simple "pass the ball to zlatan".

The challenge not doing that and still having zlatan. He was really unlucky with PSG a few times.

If we had Zlatan in 2015 or 2017 we would have 100% won the CL

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He wasnt overrated. Just tricky to use. Zlatan was a player that made you lazy. Its so simple "pass the ball to zlatan".

The challenge not doing that and still having zlatan. He was really unlucky with PSG a few times.

Im not sure where this stuff comes from he's knockout round performances and goals is insanely poor.

Zlatan's stats in CL knockout games (40 games, 10 goals, 8 assists).

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Im not sure where this stuff comes from he's knockout round performances and goals is insanely poor.

Zlatan's stats in CL knockout games (40 games, 10 goals, 8 assists).
Mostly down to his choking ass team. And mostly that was PSG, who during Zlatans time, mostly had Verratti injured during knockouts, and the rest dropping their pants randomly

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

I'm 100% sure we wouldnt even make it to those finals with Zlatan.

Hes a classic no-pressure magician - a glorified Quaresma.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Happy 39th birthday to one of the most iconic football players ever.

Also, i would like to say that when you compare Ibra and CR7 and when you see what kind of a fitness and football freak is CR and when you see that Ibra is 39 and still playing and scoring goals in Seria, imagine how long could CR7 play? I mean, im not taking anything away from Ibra, or saying that he is not professional, actually i think the complete oposite of that, but when you compare him and CR7, it turns out that CR7 could play until he is 45.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

Also, i would like to say that when you compare Ibra and CR7 and when you see what kind of a fitness and football freak is CR and when you see that Ibra is 39 and still playing and scoring goals in Seria, imagine how long could CR7 play? I mean, im not taking anything away from Ibra, or saying that he is not professional, actually i think the complete oposite of that, but when you compare him and CR7, it turns out that CR7 could play until he is 45.
Yes, in China that is.

May 23, 2013

Yeah I have no doubt in my mind that Ronaldo can still be an elite footballer into his mid 40's. I mean he's 35 already but physically in better condition than 99.9% of other footballers (if not 100%).

Actually when you look at football as a whole, players are lasting at quite a high level til a very late age. Look at Ribery, he's 37 and when he isn't injured absolutely tears it up for Fiorentina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)