Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Haha.

Why shouldn't Sweden park the bus for 90 minutes at San Siro when they already had a 1-0 victory in the 1st leg?

Sweden nullified Italy's attacking game despite having some few good chances.

Hell, even their captain (Andreas Granqvist) even won Swedish POTY thanks to his Maldini-esque performance.

You comes across as a bitter cnut for being salty about Italy missing the World Cup for the first time in 60 years.

Sweden were better than Italy throughout 180 minutes. Simple a that.

Regarding the bolded part, I guess you would dismiss Juventus' performance vs. Barca in 2nd leg as well for instance?

First of all I am Belgian and support the Belgian NT. I wanted Italy to win the World Cup when they did, because I was a big fan of many of Italy's players at that time. Today, I just like the country. I have no particular relationship with the Italian NT however.

Secondly, Sweden were not remotely like us against Barca. We destroyed Barca the first leg. We were simply better and created more. Sweden created nothing. They scored through sheer luck. And then they did basically fuck all.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I really wonder why he opted for the MLS, he's still simply too good for that league. He'd easily be the best player in this United squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)