Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
In that case Sweden deserves to go through and play while you sit out the tournament, cause you didn't do anything to advance Sweden to the World Cup.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
“Buffon can cry all he wants but Sweden deserves to go through and needs to be acknowledged”

Something along those lines
Where is that from? I can't seem to find any original quote. The only update from Zlatan on his official social media was a picture of the national team and caption "We are Zweden"

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Where is that from? I can't seem to find any original quote. The only update from Zlatan on his official social media was a picture of the national team and caption "We are Zweden"
I saw it from link on bleacher report that’s why I said I hope it’s a mistranslation. I can see him saying some arrogant things but was hoping that one was false

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly doubt the quote is true. He's always showed love to Juve and all it's legends.
same thing i was thinking

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
“Buffon can cry all he wants but Sweden deserves to go through and needs to be acknowledged”

Something along those lines
I dont see what is so wrong about it. Zlatan played for Sweden. His nation went through and quite deservedly. Italy played like cowards and clueless idiots thanks to Ventura. So yeah in that sense Zlatan was right that Sweden deserved to go through.

Btw Zlatan named Buffon in his XI. So its not like he doesnt rate him. Given how many different keepers he has worked with during his career from club to club.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I dont see what is so wrong about it. Zlatan played for Sweden. His nation went through and quite deservedly. Italy played like cowards and clueless idiots thanks to Ventura. So yeah in that sense Zlatan was right that Sweden deserved to go through.
Nothing wrong with saying "Sweden deserved to go through and that needs to be acknowledged" but when you start it with "buffon can cry all he wants" particularly within the context it happened (living legend, 20+ year career, literally crying cause he doesn't get to attend his last WC) pretty disgusting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)